Reviews for Too Perfect
Someone chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
I was ignorant then, I'm sorry. If I knew what I knew now, things would be a lot different. Unfortunately many things have changed since then, so I'll never be able to tell you everything. Though maybe one day we can talk when it's all settled, and all feelings are healed.

Please don't respond. I've said what I wanted. It's funny, you were always my closest friend.
Yahnkehy chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
Oh noes! My poor 'Chiri-chan! So sad, so lonely... he needs someone to see him for him and not the false smile he usually wears.

This is good, I was a bit confused in ch 1 as to what was Chiri's problem but this chapter explained it completely. I hope you are going to update soon, I'd really like to see how things turn out for my 'Chiri-chan.

_

V.M.
Zampersand chapter 2 . 1/2/2003
Daaaa! I love it!
Relinquished chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
hey, wonderfully angsty and i love it!

that was more than excellent, it was, once again WONDERFUL!

write more!
Shadow sorceress chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
good deep thats a good story
Argent Dragon chapter 2 . 11/21/2002
Awwww...poor angsty Chichiri...he's gotta cheer up.
PandaBear007 chapter 2 . 10/22/2002
Oh my goodness! You can't end this fic here! It's too good to end it there. I hope you'll write some more chapters for it. _ I love Chichiri!
GenkiIchigo chapter 2 . 10/21/2002
AWWWWWW! That's all I have to say. Y'guys're the best! Geez, I was only gone a couple of days -_-;; Anyway, luv ya, keep it up!

Rinoa

HiNoTasuki
Tomiko chapter 2 . 10/21/2002
This is an EXALENT fanfic! i love it! keep writing! I WANNA SEE WHAT CHICHIRI DOES!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
What a neat-o story! It was really good Chiri!
Fiery-Ice chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
hi chiri! chichiri is feeling sad nice way of interpreting it but uhhh is this one shot or more chaps are coming? lol okie i betta go now keep writing looks like a good story! buh byeeee

~Fiery-chan