Reviews for Silence
OutSquash13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Gingersnap? Celery sticks anyone?
MilandaAnza chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
Oh this was adorable and my eyes watered up something fierce in the last chapter. I'm looking forward to the sequel, even if its just a small epilogue of the reunion. I hope you continue to write such lovely stories.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
Is there a sequel to this?
sedryn chapter 14 . 7/24/2015
Hehe, great story :) I love the surprise at the end for Anna :D

Gonna start now the sequel (posted to reddit as well)!
Swordalfgun chapter 14 . 7/23/2015
My heart jumped out of my chest hearing her talk,
It was a MASSIVE shock
Swordalfgun chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
Close enough...c
Swordalfgun chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
Okay so the two wolves ARE elsa and rapunzel... yey
Swordalfgun chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
The obvious thought would be that snow is elsa but then again that is a little too obvious
Guest chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
Wow. U really have some good stories this was twisting yet juicy. I thank I for that.
Neveria chapter 14 . 4/28/2015
I don't really get what Snow was doing on Arendelle three years ago. Wouldn't he have been with Elsa, who seems to have never been there before?
Also, I felt this story was more about friendship than romance. But it was cute :-)
Ludlovescake chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
3 loved it!
xAnimejunkie23x chapter 14 . 2/9/2015
Woooo that was a good story! I jumped for joy when Anna started talking xD can't wait for the sequel!
webbj chapter 14 . 1/7/2015
Loved this story! The whole premise is pretty neat, and the flow was nicely paced I thought. Was a little surprised by the ending, was waiting for Snow to help with something, but it doesn't seem like he did anything after-all. Looking forward to what your sequel brings!
Nathalie7 chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
That was anot awesome story. I never expected the Meg twist...I can understand and appreciate what happened after Meg attacked Anna. However, the reason she attacked Anna is unexplained...if the sequel isn't completed yet, then you could have a trial for Meg attacked have it revealed then...although it would probably be easier to explain it at the time Meg had explained everything else in this story (by editing it). I would also expect the sequel to explain why Anna gets 2 animals, Elsa's royalty status...Anna's lineage, Hans eventually maybe being a bad guy...otherwise, it would have been a bit pointless having them both have the intuition of distrust around him for nothing...

The interaction between Snow and Anna was good, it's weird though that he didn't pick up that she has a lineage ...which is what enabled her to understand him.

Thanks for sharing your story...I hope university life is treating you well.
firepokemonfox chapter 1 . 11/30/2014