Reviews for Pagan Songs and Heathen Poetry
Savorthesavior chapter 4 . 7/24
ok this is such a creative story! its so complex and i love it. I really really hope you continue it!
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 2 . 3/7
I really liked this. What Did you mean by prostate in front of him? It was the only thing that confused me.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 1 . 2/10
I actually enjoyed this. It was really good.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Hey there! Khue-Tu here :)

Okay, so I will start by listing the things I like first.

1) I love your unique idea of having someone from another dimension fall into middle earth that is not the typical white Mary-Sue girl fall into middle earth from earth cliches. xD Nope, this is a female elf from another elven domain and that is pretty cool!

2) I like how Legolas does not fall for her immediately like most LOTR fanfics where the canon male character instantly fall for the Oc. Nope, Legolas in your fanfic is downright rude to Ithilwen haha and I like that.

3) I loooooove how you characterized Gimli. He really is a darling. Also, Ainfean is a unique bad guy. It is nice to have an elf as a villain instead of Sauron, orcs, etc. He is a sexually abusive, malicious bastard in all the right ways lol.

4) Ithilwen is a faster runner than Legolas. Perfect. I hate how some authors make Legolas into this Godly being who can do anything, but you gave him flaws and highlighted things that the main heroine can obviously do better than him. Points for you!

Okay, so here are the things I believe you can work on.

1) Characterization: I think some of the characters you write have personalities that can be quite inconsistent. Ithilwen seems to be a nice and sweet girl one moment, but then with Legolas, she seems to rather have abrupt outbursts of emotions. Like when she was complaining about the lights and and Legolas and Gimli were scolding her, her outburst was kind of sudden and I think you could convey what she was feeling inside slowly more so that it can smoothly lead to that moment. If that makes any sense. xD Now, Legolas. There are some parts of him that are a bit confusing to me like one moment he is apologizing profusely or courteously to her, but then the next, he is back to being plain rude and hostile. He also seems to be angry for some really random reasons lol like Ithilwen's big ears?
So yeah, the characterization is a bit inconsistent.

But that's about it! Good job! I had fun reading it. :D
Melusine6619 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Lovely update. Middle-earth will be a big adjustment for her. Hopefully she will get the answers she needs from Gandalf and Galadriel.
Melusine6619 chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Looks like these two will take their time trusting each other but I can't blame either of them. Looking forward to more.
Hithaerel chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Absolutely love this story, please update again.
Fat Paws chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I am fond of this chapter too! I especially like the part where Legolas could not help but notice Ithilwen's nudity. I thought it was adorable of him to blush and his chivalry of giving her his cloak was sweet. However, there was an error in your use of the word 'thine'; it is only used before a word that starts with a vowel sound. That is all for my review for now. I will definitely continue reading! :)
Fat Paws chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I like this chapter as it really describes the cruel and morbid world of Ithilwen where there are dark eldars who are obsessed with all things satanic and crude. I feel that you did a wonderful job at disgusting me with Ainfean's perverted yearnings to sexually abuse Ithilwen especially when you made him prolong his toying with her simply for the pleasure of increasing her anxiety. You should definitely pat yourself on the back for that! I wish that you will expand Angharad's character a bit more in future chapters as I somehow feel that she is just there to compliment Haia's character. Other than that, there is seriously nothing else to say except "Bravo to you for getting my curiosity piqued to read more!"
gondorgreenleaf chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
awaiting updates :)
rosesapphire16 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Just read your story so far! Interested to know how the story goes :)
JOYAH VS BEDAH chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Nice story! Keep going! Legolas is my favourite elf and I am always happy to read a new OC for him and yours sound like a nice one! :D
Orchid stars999 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Soooo cool! I love Warhammer 40K and it's nice to see some of that thrown in here! This is fantasic! I am so intrigued with your plot. I will continue reading this! Do update soon!
Gold Eagle chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Wow! This a great start! I am most excited about it! Can't wait to read the next chapter! I think this story is very interesting.
Filuel90 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Nice, nice! Nice chapter! :D I cannot wait to read the next one! UPDATE SOON!