Reviews for Legacy of Indra Ōtsutsuki
ryuujin hakuto chapter 5 . 7/16
i would've wished he was paired with kurenai but still not everyone can get what they want
NxE092015 chapter 11 . 6/21
Oh man, this was one of my all time favorite stories. Was a bit sad when you gave up on it and let Anime Student adopt. He hasn't done anything with the story. It's been stagnant. I really hope you at least consider to rewrite this if the reason you gave up was because you made Naruto too strong.
Why did you let Anime Student adopt the story he hasn't updated in months
Kuroyami Hiei chapter 1 . 3/24
Nice
oki
pogonip chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
I'm very puzzled by why your main character is named Naruto. He doesn't share the same appearance, personality, or parentage as the canon character. He is not the vessel of the Kyuubi. They share nothing but a first name and half-uzumaki blood. You've even included the real Kyuubi-containing, son of the fourth, blond-haired blue-eyed, hyperactive Naruto under a different name as a secondary character. As I see it, you haven't fulfilled the premise of your fiction. This doesn't seem like a story about Naruto being re-imagined as Indra's legacy, but instead about a new Uchiha OC who has stolen Naruto's name.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2015
You fucking suck
wowo chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
yeah thats there are still some parts .is redundant, spellings and you said blond instead of black hair when naruto woke up. tahts all :-)
the story is gud chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
woow that was somehow better than other uchiha naruto fanfic. some other claim about madara bein b the grand father of naruto by either of minato or this is something new to me. it is better if you remove that Day of uzushiogakure massacre. it ruins the surprise.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
Just another salty narusaku fan huh, what a shame
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I don't know who you are, but I will find you...and do a dogeza to thank you for this amazing piece of work!
Azrael Akuma chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
"...fight the legendary Uchiha Magara. Only Senju Harshirama..." You might want to fix that.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
naruto has black hair not blonde hair
blacklightning1 chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
i will never again read this story...
Chrisfragger chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
Thank you for letting us know.