Reviews for Legacy of Indra Ōtsutsuki
FUCK YOU
Este fanfic es simplemente hermoso. Aunque se siente un poco rápido, algunos errores aquí y haya en la narración, nada realmente horrible.

Lo único sin embargo, es como acabo...

Ciertamente, no se porque mierda le ofreciste que adopte este fanfic al idota ese. Igualmente lo abandono, no llegando ni a los tres capítulos. Se ofrece para continuarlo y solo saca dos capítulos?
Venga ya joder, mejor se quedaba de lado y se lo dejaba a otro.
Por mí parte, podría continuarlo sin embargo, no hare nada salvo que milagrosamente el autor quiera. (si aún esa vivo)

Se me hace molesto que difícilmente haya una buena historia( Aunque eso sí, todo eso del nieto de madara hace tal y bla bla bla, como que te pasaste de la raya, dejando de lado el poder que el tipo tiene.)

Y justo cuando encuentro algo interesante, surje la mierda esta. Una pena.

PS: (Si escribo esto en español es simplemente porque me siento cómodo. Fácilmente se puede traducir, no hay problema.
TrueSageControl8GatesMadara chapter 1 . 5/5
your writing is dam good fam
YeTianshi chapter 1 . 4/13
I just want to point this out... the three sannin are in their fifties as well, but they can take 15 jonin-anbu easily. So how can Izuna, the 2nd strongest Uchiha in living memory, die to that?
50 would've made more sense xD
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 5 . 3/16
You don't need flashbacks to explain everything. That's just really bad story writing.
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 4 . 3/16
Ugh, please. Whenever someone insults someones power, don't use KI to make it seem like they're strong. It makes them seem more like an arrogant asshole that anything.
Naruto was a rude dick doing the fight, he didn't even talk with zabuza doing the fight he shouldn't be in the naruto world
FUCK! THE ONE TIME I ACTUALLY LIKED A FANFICTION! WHYYYYYY COULDN'T YOU WAIT UNTIL MADARA MET NARUTO!?
Ninja6996 chapter 5 . 2/6
Good story but your grammar needs a lot of work.
emotional...why did Haku die? you did a great job writing this...why don't you write more after this
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
I could tolerate your grammar mistakes, stupid sentence structure, spelling mistakes, paradoxes and contradictions but Sakura on the level of Hashirama? She's not even better than Tsunade and Tsunade doesn't compare to her grandfather
Sciny chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
Yeah Adopted is general term for abandoned. It's shame because this was good story.
Ryujin Hakuto chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
i would've wished he was paired with kurenai but still not everyone can get what they want
NxE092015 chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Oh man, this was one of my all time favorite stories. Was a bit sad when you gave up on it and let Anime Student adopt. He hasn't done anything with the story. It's been stagnant. I really hope you at least consider to rewrite this if the reason you gave up was because you made Naruto too strong.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2016
Why did you let Anime Student adopt the story he hasn't updated in months