Reviews for Legacy of Indra Ōtsutsuki
Yurushimo Kagayatake 213 chapter 5 . 3/16
You don't need flashbacks to explain everything. That's just really bad story writing.
Yurushimo Kagayatake 213 chapter 4 . 3/16
Ugh, please. Whenever someone insults someones power, don't use KI to make it seem like they're strong. It makes them seem more like an arrogant asshole that anything.
Naruto was a rude dick doing the fight, he didn't even talk with zabuza doing the fight he shouldn't be in the naruto world
FUCK! THE ONE TIME I ACTUALLY LIKED A FANFICTION! WHYYYYYY COULDN'T YOU WAIT UNTIL MADARA MET NARUTO!?
Ninja6996 chapter 5 . 2/6
Good story but your grammar needs a lot of work.
emotional...why did Haku die? you did a great job writing this...why don't you write more after this
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
I could tolerate your grammar mistakes, stupid sentence structure, spelling mistakes, paradoxes and contradictions but Sakura on the level of Hashirama? She's not even better than Tsunade and Tsunade doesn't compare to her grandfather
Sciny chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
Yeah Adopted is general term for abandoned. It's shame because this was good story.
Ryujin Hakuto chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
i would've wished he was paired with kurenai but still not everyone can get what they want
NxE092015 chapter 11 . 6/21/2016
Oh man, this was one of my all time favorite stories. Was a bit sad when you gave up on it and let Anime Student adopt. He hasn't done anything with the story. It's been stagnant. I really hope you at least consider to rewrite this if the reason you gave up was because you made Naruto too strong.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2016
Why did you let Anime Student adopt the story he hasn't updated in months
Kuroyami Hiei chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Nice
Guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
oki
pogonip chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
I'm very puzzled by why your main character is named Naruto. He doesn't share the same appearance, personality, or parentage as the canon character. He is not the vessel of the Kyuubi. They share nothing but a first name and half-uzumaki blood. You've even included the real Kyuubi-containing, son of the fourth, blond-haired blue-eyed, hyperactive Naruto under a different name as a secondary character. As I see it, you haven't fulfilled the premise of your fiction. This doesn't seem like a story about Naruto being re-imagined as Indra's legacy, but instead about a new Uchiha OC who has stolen Naruto's name.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2015