Reviews for Don't Think Just Jump
Tiffani1496 chapter 55 . 5/15
Love your story! Please update again!
Pughtwins chapter 55 . 4/20
; )
CRRC chapter 27 . 4/15
Four and I felt the same way this morning, ugh. Too much of a good thing. I hope they get Dauntless back up and running and start to put some order back into the city. It seems like it could use it.
BAMAgirl85 chapter 55 . 4/14
Yup this story is amazing. I love the way they love each other. Keep it going please!
BAMAgirl85 chapter 48 . 4/14
I'm loving this story and this chapter is so intense. Great job!
CRRC chapter 18 . 4/14
Ugh, that woman. She is as much of a control freak as Marcus.
CRRC chapter 6 . 4/14
Ah, I love the touch in his chapter about Four fear landscape. Many people overlook this detail, but I feel it is important and you didn't disappoint. Four, in a very weird way is a sort of masochist. Well, he was before Tris started to help him heal.

I'm curious to see where the rest of the Dauntless are, and what they are up to. What about Marcus and Evelyn? I hope Four gives them both a swift kick in the ass, or at least Tris tells Evelyn to go to hell. Can't say I ever liked her snotty and superior attitude toward Tris about Four. Either way ON WARD!
Bamcn24 chapter 55 . 4/14
Oh myyyyyy
MORE PLEASE
CRRC chapter 2 . 4/13
Christ! So much love for this story already! I mean are you in cahoots with Veronica? Did you two conspire to write this? Something has to give, because I feel like I am reading the book I so desperately wanted that never was released.

I hope Four and Tris both keep their faction parts of themselves, the parts the stand out so boldly. I hope that Four remains, well, Four. SO many people turn him into a complainer, and so far you haven't. Thank you for your writing!
CRRC chapter 1 . 4/13
Alright! Chapter one and I'm all in. My heart needs to be healed for Four, because damn it, he deserved better. So far your writing is on point, and your portrayal of them is spot on. ON WARD!
Veonix chapter 54 . 4/13
This is Awesome. I finished allegiant about a week ago. It was a sad ending. Good but sad. This is the best alternate ending ever. Plz keep going with it.
AFourAddict chapter 37 . 4/12
Great chapter...even if you think it's short. It was very well written!
Thanks for all the time you put into your awesome story. I can't imagine working full time and actually finding the time to write.
AFourAddict chapter 35 . 4/12