Reviews for More Than Words
Chris chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Nice fic, love these two :)
saizine chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Awwww, I loved this so, so much! I just finished a complete re-read now all twelve chapters are up and it's wonderful! 3 I hope you'll continue writing Chandler/Kent in the future, I've enjoyed all of your fics and I'd love to see some sequels in this verse. ;) I have to say I quite like the fact it was Chandler who threw the first punch-he can lose his cool, and he does, and Dylan turns out to be quite the pragmatist, in the end. I also love Miles' sly recognition of the change in Chandler and Kent's relationship and the lovely little welcome back do! They can be sweet when they want, can't they?

Okay, let's be honest, I just love everything. I'll certainly be coming back for a re-read again! :D
Vennifer chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Congratulations´╝üYou just completed another great job!

The ending is sooo sweet. I just can't help to smile in front of the screen as reading "Welcome home, Emerson." Waiting for your update has already become one of my favorite things nowadays, I could feel lonely since this story came to an end.
Sweet Babboo chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Ah, you're so right, fischersfritzefischt! Danke for the comment! I've fixed it now. I think I was too eager to post without thinking more about it. :)
jerseybelle chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Great finish to this story. You know you could do a sequel. Or at least another K/C getting together story. Love them.
fischersfritzefischt chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Oh be sure to know that I enjoyed it immensely! :D Thank you for another wonderfull story about those two :) I really like, how you are able to tell stories about them, where you keep them, and all the others, in character, yet still add a little something, that makes the story different to all the others out there. Last time you kind of reversed their roles, and now you added a rival. I really like that. It gives the stories a little twist, but its always still whitechapels chandler and kent :)

I have one tiny thing to criticise though. I would have preferred if Chandler had said "welcome home, Emmerson" in the end, because Im not a big fan of letting them use their lastnames once they got together. But thats just a tiny thing, and its my way of showing you, that my eulogies are worth something.. because nobody believes someone who only praises all the time ;)

Yep thats it. Its getting late and I dont know, if half of this stuff is making any sense, but let me just say thank you once again for your work and the effort you put in it. I hope that you will enjoy your brake :) (and that you maybe need a brake from the brake at some point, and maybe will reunite wit those two again ;) )
jerseybelle chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Sigh! :-)
fischersfritzefischt chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
Oh I definitely didnt expect an update when i logged on! :) Thank you so much! Just what I needed on a day like this :)

I really liked the fighting and I surely laughed a bit at the jail part :) And I liked the making up of course! So this chapter was fun, cute and had a bit of action. What more can you ask for? ;)
It sadly smelled a bit of endning though.. I always hate that part about when it all comes together in a story. I love that we finally get to know how the story ends but well.. then it ends :(

But no need to cry just yet, as i can still see a "To be continued" at the end of the chapter. So yay for that :D
jerseybelle chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Nooo! I knew this was going to end badly. I also know this is just a story, but...my heart was in my throat as I read the whole chapter...well done. Anxiously awaiting the next one.
saizine chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Another brilliant update! I have to admit I've always wondered if Dylan had this sort of streak in him so I'm not overly surprised to see it bubble to the surface. I love Chandler and Maggie's interaction as well; I think she'd get on very, very well with Miles! They could have tea and discuss plans to wind up Kent and Chandler. But at the same time, I can really feel Kent's concern about whether or not all these changes will hold if/when they're back in Whitechapel; I know from experience that surroundings really can change your mind! Aaaaah I can't wait for more!

But, my own word of warning: Careful, Dylan. I wouldn't recommend throwing a punch at Chandler unless you're ready. He boxed a Kray and won. ;)

Very excited for the next chapter, wait or no wait! :)
fischersfritzefischt chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Haha I loved it! I really imagine Dylan and Chandler as Cowboys now, with their big shootout at High Noon ;)

Im not sure what to think of Dylans outburst though. In a way it may was it bit drastic and maybe seemed like a bit much, but on the other hand much of what he was saying seemed very palusible from his perspective. Of course it seems logical for him to think about Chandler like that (both as a friend and especially as a theoretical lover) Im just not sure about the locking up Kent part. But that could as well be very much in character for him.. In the end, we dont know him that well ;) And then it wouldnt make as good of a cliffhanger if he hadnt done it. So.. Its all fine with me! :)

As always, I loved the Chandler - Maggie bit. I like these kind of Characters. I would love to see her meet Miles someday :P

Enjoy your break! I cant say that I particularly like it, for my very own personal reasons, but you sure earned it! So dont let strange people from the internet hold you back ;) :P
Vennifer chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
I love this chapter soooo much! And I love to see Chandler and Dylan fighting for Kent, too. It will be a quite long shot for Chandler to win his DC back, just can't wait for that.
saizine chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
Brilliant chapter! Certainly worth waiting for. Though now there's a wait for the next... and that question mark's concerning me! :/ I love the dynamic between the characters here (all of them, though especially Maggie and Chandler. I love her!), and the scene with Molly and Max brought such a smile to my face! 'I'm more like a frog,' has to be one of my favourite lines as well. I can't wait to see where you go with this! :)
jerseybelle chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Great chapter. Loved the Kent/Chandler interaction and Kent's reaction to them both showing up. Anxious for more.
jerseybelle chapter 9 . 5/10/2014