Reviews for Neon Lights and Night Love
SunnyDe chapter 2 . 5/30
Wow, for a short story that was deep. I enjoyed it.
Wow...that was beautiful
Nekokratik chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
That was so hardcore, like DAMN. It's so descriptive and just so concentrated, I LOVE it! Your writing is really good, too! Reading it was just so smooth and I just fell right into the story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
I really like the feeling of this fic. It s full of guilt but also bittersweet. I like how slow their conversation is. Love it and thanks!
Cynthiawolt chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
Awesome story best short Lawlu story I have read in a while keep on writing I love your story's
everLastingTime chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
i love it! no matter how many times i read it i can't get enough of the psychological aspect this story offers. there's a deepness in this that i can't help but love!
thanks for this amazing story (:
Readingshoe chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Even though it was a one night stand.. and they won't end up together.. Law saved Luffy and that's all that matters? Doesn't Law deserve a savior too? :(
My first time reading drugs oriented fic, and I like it. It feels like my heart needs to feel pain just to make sure I'm still alive haha.
Thanks for sharing. :)
Ferra Rii chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Hello, good day!

Been a long time since I ever read any fanfics (as in really enjoying them) and this time I decided to read and stumbled upon yours, which, i gotta say is very beautiful QuO

I found this story really sweet (and particularly hot, as in, really) but there is something that leaves an impression in my heart after I read this. Like, it's satisfying, really satisfying. I like how both of them potrayed in here, how those small talks makes me smile and just wishing that they would keep doing those small lovely talks that anuses me. It's really, really good.

And on top of that, I really love how you end this story, it is so, so perfect in its own way, I love it so much!

Anyways, have a good day and keep writing!
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
You love to make your characters twisted dont you? Yet I still love reading you. Mind it I am still angry about Falling With the Leaves... this one still gives me hope... you are too good with emotion.
fattummyturtle chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
sad
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I bet Law low-key died from an overdose the week after that.
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
No offense, Law, but you seem kinda...dirty...
ruffianScourge chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
this is terribly sad...I really love the emotions u put in it...i just love it. *manly tears*
I would really love if u continue this! I mean, i really am now curious how Ace die and why Law wanted to kill his own father! It will be a very dark and sad fanfic..if u have time pls continue.

Love,
Lee
BlueBubbles426 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Wow. Part of me loves this and wants it to stay perfect in this state and part of me wants Luffy to save Law. *sigh* You are one of my favorite writers!
TheRullerAndTheKiller chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I love all of your stories I just wish I could write like this or at least somewhere near your level .