Reviews for Neon Lights and Night Love
Cynthiawolt chapter 2 . 4/26
Awesome story best short Lawlu story I have read in a while keep on writing I love your story's
everLastingTime chapter 2 . 1/21
i love it! no matter how many times i read it i can't get enough of the psychological aspect this story offers. there's a deepness in this that i can't help but love!
thanks for this amazing story (:
MissxShoe chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Even though it was a one night stand.. and they won't end up together.. Law saved Luffy and that's all that matters? Doesn't Law deserve a savior too? :(
My first time reading drugs oriented fic, and I like it. It feels like my heart needs to feel pain just to make sure I'm still alive haha.
Thanks for sharing. :)
Ferra Rii chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Hello, good day!

Been a long time since I ever read any fanfics (as in really enjoying them) and this time I decided to read and stumbled upon yours, which, i gotta say is very beautiful QuO

I found this story really sweet (and particularly hot, as in, really) but there is something that leaves an impression in my heart after I read this. Like, it's satisfying, really satisfying. I like how both of them potrayed in here, how those small talks makes me smile and just wishing that they would keep doing those small lovely talks that anuses me. It's really, really good.

And on top of that, I really love how you end this story, it is so, so perfect in its own way, I love it so much!

Anyways, have a good day and keep writing!
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
You love to make your characters twisted dont you? Yet I still love reading you. Mind it I am still angry about Falling With the Leaves... this one still gives me hope... you are too good with emotion.
The One Piece Virus chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
sad
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I bet Law low-key died from an overdose the week after that.
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
No offense, Law, but you seem kinda...dirty...
ruffianScourge chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
this is terribly sad...I really love the emotions u put in it...i just love it. *manly tears*
I would really love if u continue this! I mean, i really am now curious how Ace die and why Law wanted to kill his own father! It will be a very dark and sad fanfic..if u have time pls continue.

Love,
Lee
BlueBubbles426 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Wow. Part of me loves this and wants it to stay perfect in this state and part of me wants Luffy to save Law. *sigh* You are one of my favorite writers!
Monti4823 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I love all of your stories I just wish I could write like this or at least somewhere near your level .
jinxgirl5 chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
I feel like this totally needs a sequel. I don't know if you've written one or if you even thought about it. I saw you had one about Law going to rehab, but it felt like a separate story.
MissYuki15 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
seems you really had experienced the drug users dilema... detail much... haha i feel sick... and well guilty but hey... they really do fit togrther law and the drugs haha
alfamky chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I wouldn't have faved this...until I got to the ending. Not my typical long fic or steamy mindblowing sex fic...but the ending just puts everything back into character. Perfect ending to the perfect length, anything longer would've been extraneous.
Knet chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
This was really good! I'm in love with law and the way you write him is basically perfect to me. And I can't leave out how hot this was. I mean. God damn.