Reviews for This Line Drawn in Coal
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 4/9
This was lovely.
ohbeautifuldelilah chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This was a really well-written piece. I like how you placed key information but didn't dwell too much on them-in a way, they served as a really good basis for Roy and Riza's relationship. And the explanation of their relationship is elaborate yet understandable. I especially like how you relayed some adult themes as more than just skinship and lust. Really good job! :D
Kisa101 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Greetings!

This is my favorite pairing in the series (even though they were never officially paired together in the story), and I think you wrote this story beautifully. From beginning to end I was drawn in. I hope you keep on writing cause this was great! :)
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Awesome story, I like how in the end they decided to stay together than listening to people and keep that line between them
Darksknight chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This was wonderful. I just re-watched Brotherhood, and so this fic was a welcome filling to a Royia craving that I've had building up since the second season. Thank you so much for writing this!
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
That was powerful and beautiful.
bri-notthecheese chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
That was beautiful! I think the way you portrayed this two was great and your way with language is amazing.
ViktorMayrin chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Who gave you the right to play my heartstrings