Reviews for Insanity of Normalcy
Cerberuswolf chapter 6 . 1/23/2005
Good, good. KEEP GOING!
diddly day chapter 6 . 2/19/2003
Hey tre! Sorry, I haven't been on in a while. Wow, this story just keeps getting better and better. Don't worry about what people think. I didn't post anything for a long time because I was afraid people wouldn't like it. I the first few stories I wrote, no one read it or liked it.

Ya know, I think you can delet reviews, and block them. And don't tak terribel writer personally( is that how you spell it?) He post the same thing all the time. I can tell because he called you a "poser" he's done that a million times to other's people's work.

Anyway. I loved this story. It gives me something to read and I really enjoy it. Write for you and no one else. That's the trick. Keep up the GREAT work. And I mean GREAT.

diddly day
Joanne Beverly chapter 5 . 12/30/2002
WOW! amazing..this fanfic really DOES appeal to the likeness of many of the "top" authors, I suppose! I can't wait for the next chapter, hope to talk to ya again soon! Oh yeah, I forgot to add you back to the AOL group, I'ma do that any second now..since I finally got on AIM.
u r a terrible writer chapter 5 . 12/21/2002
oh? but i dont' fuk'n writ mothur fucking fikks..i hpe u an ur gothic ass go 2 hell! comitt sucid 4 all tat i cair, sinc all u do is writ hate poetri...!
hmm chapter 6 . 12/21/2002
it's an O.K.! interesting fic, but could do better. if you're reeeeeally an average, but good author, but why do you leave people comments in your fic all because they flamed you? just accept the fact that someone flamed you...get ooooover it. MOOOOVE ON, don't fuck yourself up all because of that little flame!
Tifa Redfield chapter 6 . 12/19/2002
Good chapter! Altho it left me slightly confused, but i await ur next chapter anxiously to see whats goin on_

And to that 'ur a terrible writer' person: Right i cant stand ppl like this! Especially with the terrible spelling u have, I mean seriously u have no bloody right to be talking when u obviously cant write a sentence to save ur life! And for ur info, alot of us like this story very much so by insulting the author u insult US. If u dont like the idea of a fanfic then bloody dont read it! But flames like this that just hurt ppl and have no constructive critism whatsoever r rude and un neccessary, and i hope YOU get a life!

Sorry Tre, I just had to let that out. And ignore this person please...he/she is probably jealous or something;) Most ppl who do this r usually losers with no life but running around and insulting other ppl for no damn reason. Don't ever let this get u down! coz u know ur good and ur poetry is awsome, and this story isn't bashing any characters and so NO ONE has any reason to flame.
KingoftheInferno chapter 6 . 12/18/2002
You are a good writer, this story is good, and I hope you continue it. Agree with you on the whole insulting thing, so yeah.. But none the less, ALways remember to

HAVE A NICE DAY!
u r a terrible writer chapter 5 . 12/17/2002
jus another poser, u r trying to b, i'm onli doin typoz becuz'...it woulnd't bi so obvooius, and ur authr profyl sux...luvabl? gothe gamer? swiit..peotic..git eh lif!
Tifa Redfield chapter 5 . 12/17/2002
lol i'm reviewing this from a friends house! Loved this chapter! Man I feel so sorry for leon. its like in every fic he's being tortured in some way or another by his fans! LOL, poor guy! Hope u update soon!
Darryl-Flowers chapter 5 . 12/16/2002
Well, I'll give you one thing for sure, you can definately confuse people. Especially the bus scene, I had to read it twice before I actually figured out he was on a bus.

I really love the concept of this story, it's original. I had read the first chapter a while ago, but had stopped for some reason. (Perhaps your lack of updating :P) I saw chapter five and decided to read it, and I'm happy that I did.
Lin chapter 5 . 12/15/2002
good! keep it up.
Wesker chapter 5 . 12/15/2002
This is a really good.
JFlores chapter 4 . 12/4/2002
cool ,chapter 4 was confusing
S.T.A.R.S. Girl chapter 3 . 11/12/2002
Wow! This is awesome, so ORIGINAL! Amelia's "other self"-is that Ada? And just one thing...Uhm, Chris and Jill just survived the mansion incident didn't they? And it if had never happened, the same way it's not happening now, where is everyone else-Brad, Barry, Joseph, Rebecca, Enrico, etc.? Still, keep up the good work. I LOVE how much personality you've given 'em! _
diddly day chapter 4 . 11/12/2002
man! I didn't see there was a chapter four! Awesome chapter! as always. of course. you keep on rockin cuz I love this fic. I'm kinda glad I didn't read it yesterday, gave me something to read today!

diddly day