Reviews for Comes Falling Down
PgTnr1 chapter 3 . 7/13
Umm. Call me blonde but what's the age difference ? I must have missed it.
brookerz122493 chapter 18 . 1/21/2015
Awww... That last chapter was so cute. I lived the proposal and then Gibbs calling Tony his son and Tony calling McGee his brother. I really see them like that on the show. These stories are really good so far. I've read up to this one in two days. I really like that it has Ellie in it too and I absolutely LOVE Leah.
M. Louise E chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
This is so well written. I enjoyed it. :D
barbaratakuyaho chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Oh Jesus, was my first thought about the demise of MCRT. If Gibbs does not get him, the fans will! It is amazing how personally attached to non existent people we can get Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.
Amy Hamato chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Too sweet. You did right a sequel to this right?
AgentD.6 chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
I finally got to read this last chapter of this story. It was wonderful to read and the proposal wa aperfect. I just hope the show gives us something this good next season.
randomplotbunny chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
A perfect ending to an awesome story. Thank you for taking us on this amazing journey.
DS2010 chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
glad she said yes, I love a happy Tony ;)
Gypsy chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
Absolutely lovely. Please tell me that there will be another installment. Tony with Leah is perfect.
Dls chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
I love happy endings! Maybe you should consider more stories with Leah...perhaps one to include a wedding...
LAG0802 chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
If this is the last chapter then we get a wedding sequel right... To good to leave here... Leah is just perfect for Tony...
moms5thchild chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
This is so romantic and sweet I didn't know whether to cry or take insulin. I really liked it.

Mom
angelscatie chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
Great ending. Though I hope you are going to do a sequel. Keep up the great work and update soon please
shadocat chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
So good! Loved it! Sorry to see it end but it was a perfect ending. Thank you! :)
torontogirl12 chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
Crying silent but happy tears of happiness for all of them. I have enjoyed this story from beginning to end. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.