Reviews for Reforged Family
tasheika.conley chapter 27 . 2/20
My little girl could have died translated in Gaelic is (Mo nighean bheag a dh'fhaodadh a bhith air a bhàsaich) I love the story by the way.
Paige Matthew's is a witch from Charmed not a Harry Potter character.
Jasper'sDarlinBunny chapter 41 . 1/1
I love this story, but Hermione has some serious patience. I think Harry is an asshole personally, because first friend or not, as someone who was bullied he should recognize how messed up Ron treats Hermione; He constantly belittles her because he knows Harry wont say anything. Harry can forgot Ron and Hermione getting along, especially since the last chapter revealed how she compares Ron to John Granger.
Dark Den 123 chapter 7 . 12/25/2017
A redheaded witch named Paige Matthews?! Hahaha!
skigirl51 chapter 24 . 12/12/2017
Nice chapter! I saw that you are going my the movie rather than book.
skigirl51 chapter 19 . 12/12/2017
Good chapter! I thought that Snape smiling and chuckling was weird though
skigirl51 chapter 10 . 12/12/2017
I like how the story is so far! The only weird thing for me is Minerva and Dumbledore together, since Dumbledore is gay, but it's fine.
Guest chapter 70 . 11/26/2017
for future reference when you write a fanfic learn how to spell before you do it
like come on it is a public websites
Guest chapter 20 . 11/24/2017
all your chapters are to sort my suggestion is that you make less chapters with more content.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
that was an extremly good chapter and i like you choice of words when you write your books
kpop1392as chapter 68 . 10/14/2017
I love that Fred got out and Tonks too! I also love that Minerva got Belltrix back. This was a wonderful journey to read. I enjoyed this story and how the story and characters progressed.
kpop1392as chapter 48 . 10/14/2017
I loved that Fleur and Hermione get along and are down to earth!
NMN chapter 11 . 8/25/2017
Ummmm, Severus smiles? Laughs?! No offense, but is that grown-up Snape?
Guest chapter 25 . 6/15/2017
I love these stories
child of Jon snow chapter 10 . 5/13/2017
i just discoved this story and got cought up reading!
love it!