Reviews for Country First
charlz2606 chapter 2 . 2/6
Any more by any chance?
American Socialist chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
I'm pretty well-versed in Cold War history. I might be able to answer some questions you might have.
xsachi chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
That was such a good read! :) I am not sure if you're still going to add chapters but either way it is still amazing!
S chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
That is amazing! I hope you can continue this soon!
honeylime chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
I'm glad you continued with Katniss' backstory. I really like the unique way you're bringing them together while still being true to their characters.
rayleen14 chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Update soon
lauralulubee chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Loved this. This site should have kudos buttons..
Izzy Samson chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Ohhh, I can't wait to see what happens! This looks so promising, and totally different.
SoThere chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
I must have missed this during PiP, but I love it. I have a special love for soldier!Peeta, and I love the idea that they were both pining for each other all those years. If you feel like writing more, I'll definitely read more. :)
Abm550 chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Oh my goodness that was intense and great.
Norbert's Mom chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
I love how Katniss kept telling herself that she didn't care about Peeta, but she kept watch for his name on the news and rushed to the bakery to find out what happened.
pumpkinking5 chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Thanks!

I really was surprised that you wrote an another chapter.

It was from Katniss POV. She was aware of Peeta, but she didn't really think that he noticed her
or ran in the same circles of friends.

What a moment! Peeta went to the bank and gave Katniss a kiss! AWWW! It was perfect.
How ironic that both of them were thanking each other for being in their lives.

Curious are you going to post their being together?

Great job!