Reviews for The Measure of a Man
Agent ERA chapter 11 . 3/12
Excellent! Let the adventure begin :)
Smithy chapter 11 . 3/10
Welcome back, and I hope to see more, like around my birthday {March 23rd}. Poor Will, he needs to have some cure to end the 'slow agony'.
Smithy chapter 10 . 1/14
Looks like Jack and Norrington have the same goal in mind. I know Norrington seems like a stick and all, but I think he will do the greater good.
Grace Callaghan Scarlatti chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
An amazing chapter as always!
Phew! Jack didn't have anything to do with the attack..
But I hope you update soon! :)
Syntyche chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Another great chapter! I'm glad you're able to find time to update this amongst your other projects. :)
Smithy chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Hope to see more real soon. If I recall right, the poison was very virulent. I hope you come up with whatever you can to make sure Will doesn't leave this great world too soon.
zade12 chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
NORINGTON BETTER BELIEVE THAT JACK DIDNT DO THIS
Syntyche chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Another fantastic chapter! Your attention to detail and action is truly amazing.
Smithy chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
I sure hope you update really soon, and I just hope that Will is cured of the poison. To think Bill would want his own child dead, it's really hard to fathom.
faustBZ chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
Loads of beautiful writing here. How lovely to have a grown up writer creating something in this fandom.

Can't wait to see where you are taking us.
Grace Callaghan Scarlatti chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
O.O OMG, that's a good question! Would Jack attack Port Royal? Why do you always leave at a cliffhanger of some sort? :I Anyways, you have to update soon! Please? :)
zade12 chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
JACK COULDNT HAVE DONE THIS AGAINST HIS FRIENDS
quilhan chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I had forgotten how well written this fic was. I've always considered COTBP as a stand alone movie, DMC was OK but AWE never had me, that curse was never my cup of tea. Anyway, keep it up pls! :D I am overjoyed that there might be an ending to at least one of my favourite stories!
Poppy3019 chapter 7 . 9/28/2014
Beautifully written- I almost cried when Will wasn't breathing- and your characterizations are perfect! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2014