Reviews for Snowball Fight
frodothejedi chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
You misspelled mithril. But I am loving this story so far. :)
Emily chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
Poor Legolas. : ( I feel the sudden urge to draw that scene...

Games. I don't like the sound of that.
Selene467 chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
Brilliant story! Loved Frodo being capable of protecting himself a bit, able to pack a punch so to say. I was quite shocked to read the effects of thr snowballs against the orc-things, I totally forgot about those arrow points. I was slightly horrified when I found out about them as I could just picture the damage done.

Still an amazing story. And as you managed somewhere, the fact that Frodo is capable of handling himself now, but will later in the quest be leaning on Sam for so much, it really is sad how things will turn out.

One thing though, I'm a bit confused as to why you chose Aragorn and Pippin as the characters for this story. You kinda focus on all of them pretty much, until the point where Frodo and Legolas are taken. And above all, the others seem to worry most about Frodo, the ringbearer and I jsut think it a bit strange the characters you picked.

anyway beside that, it didn't withhold me from reading this awesome story. I found this through its sequel: Descending Caradhras. I noticed it said it was a sequel and thought it better to read this one first.

Love your writing, excellent work on the characters, jsut as they're supposed to be, really love the insight into Boromir's past and his guilt trips and his care for younglings. Sweet!

All in all, one heck of a fantastic story and congrats to a job well done! :P
Despo chapter 13 . 7/30/2005
Wow! I really don't know what to say...

This was breathtakingly gripping! From the very first sentence to the very last!
stans chapter 13 . 11/13/2004
i love all of your stories :-D
Aya-Shoru chapter 13 . 11/11/2004
great story i liked it a lot
spiritstallion chapter 13 . 10/12/2004
I really like this story. Could you do more LOTR christmas stories and Hurt/comfort fics?
Phantom-Demon chapter 13 . 10/6/2004
great story. _ :)
Lindele chapter 13 . 8/7/2004
That was so good! I loved this story!
Catta-mese chapter 12 . 8/5/2004
I am a long time fan of your stories, slowly working my way through all of them at midnights and the wee hours of the morning. But chapter 12, especially the end, is the most heart-wrenching thing I have ever read...no small feat, as I adore angst. The soft cries of Legolas are as distressing as any discription of the goblin's devices could be...though no good person could devise them anyway. And somehow the seemingly simple words at the end prove devastating. Poor Frodo...too compassionate for his own good...
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 13 . 7/19/2004
I loved the story! I liked Frodo's bravery and resourcefulness, and the shield-sled, and the realistic descriptions of snow and cold weather, the loyalty and love of the Fellowship for one another. Thank you for the great story!

Leia
Jade Stewart chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
This looks very good. I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapters.
Aluminum Foil chapter 13 . 12/25/2003
Wow! What a great story! I love Boromir, thanks for writing him like this! :D Br...now I'm freezing xD Got any Hot stories? :)
such a rockstar chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
*laughs hysterically* Wow, that was very amusing. *sigh* Ah, the madness of little "filthy, blackened hob-goblin"s! Oh my goodness gracious, I love Pippin. And I love your story. :) *adds it to her favorites list, then seizes you in a huge bear hug*
I loved the end. Actually, I loved the entire thing. You're just simply genius, and that's all there is to it.
Lady Eleclya chapter 9 . 6/3/2003
OHH! my two favorite characters together! But in a bad situation! *sob* Poor Legolas!