Reviews for Harry Potter Activates God Mode
Inimicus chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
You should make him go into Naruto, as in some how he ends up in Naruto without his family or anyone else after all 50 times playing through it to get his family and sister and all that. Or send him to the pokegirl universe if he is god mode. You just make it so he heals after he is attack without evidence, he could use styles of pokegirl hunting no others could. Since after he is skilled his parts could come back together, and even if a pokegirl eats him magic would bring his parts.

There are a lot of possible outcomes with, how you could take it or where. Pokemon would be a mistake, avangers and marvel or any of that is played out. There are honestly only a handful of Harry to Naruto stories where they cross that way rather then Naruto to Harry. You could also consider, something like a cross between Outlawstar and Cowboy Bepop / Mass Effect/ Firefly. If you need enough story or build up to design something worth writing. You could even throw in some old republic star wars, or current star wars or what have you to build it up properly.

It would be funny either way if he some how ended up in a multi-verse some how, rather then a single story. Outlawstar would help support his use of magic, and maybe even use of guns. Both Outlawstar and Cowboy Bebop have bounty hunters, as does Firefly. And Mass Effect is well just Mass Effect, and Star Wars of course also has Bounty hunters. If done correctly, you could turn around that trash of a cluster of death and depression you made chapter 2 and mostly the reason you had so hard a time writing anything else after you wrote it.
Spyrkle10 chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Oh well. I was hoping to read a lovely story where Harry is a god without the stupid pretense of "Oh no! Harry is in trouble! He's only a young wizard!" that we all know is false.
milpld chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Hahah I know how you feel... you know, the feeling of 'What do I do now?'.

Actually I'm more interested in your pós-voldemort original harry.
Jamesk19 chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Make it so Harry enters Game of thrones universe can just imagine him playing god mode there could have him build his own mini kingdom and include politics and manipulation to keep him entertained after all he has God mode so will probably want to just do what he wants while limiting himself somewhat to keep things fresh He would literally be in God of Thrones mode

wouldn't mind it if u somehow included rebekah mikaelson since a immortal vampire would allow him some leeway time wise in regards to a partner of course since he is in god mode might be able to make others immortal.

Jedi seiya 42 chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
like the story hope harry can kill ron and draco fast
Sin Ouroboros chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
This story is awesome please please update really soon i really want to read this story
timefreak chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
200 follows for two chapters is excellent.

Definitely not my cup of tea though.

Excessive lemons, no characterization, Ginny bashing...

You've declared it's pure crack though, so it's alright.
Mistress Anko chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
This is awesome! Also if you get stuck on it you just start making a crossover because he has those options. I'm curious about if your every planing to write somthing with him in one of those worlds.
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Interesting I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
The Dimensional Reader chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Keep it up dude.
kffs chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Crazy!
Looking forward to see where this goes
Malix2 chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Nice start. I hope you don't get tied up with the problem most authors get when their characters are god-like. For some reason they start thinking. "Oh no, he can crush all the bad guys with his pinkie and solve all his problems by snaping his fingers. Without trouble and conflict and getting his ass kicked where will the entertainment come from?" I think that's kinda bull, I mean there's no saying he /has/ to solve his problems that easy, even if he did have the power. He could simply tap into his inner prankster and find the funniest possible solution or something. And who says utterly destroying assholes isn't entertaining? Sure it might not be as drawn out, but it's still entertaining. And he can do it over and over as much as he wants to. Heck, he can toy with them.

Seriously, so many awesome sounding stories have died because the author doesn't see any entertainment value in being super-powerful. Or maybe it's some prissy readers complaining about being OP, I don't know. Frankly, if I had godlike power it'd take a good long while before I got bored, and then maybe I'd start holding back or something.
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Impressive Leeway for many crossovers. Just don't have them all jumbled into one universe.
the DragonBard chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
I looked at this and thought it sounded like an interesting fic.

Then I got to the second chapter.

I will admit, I really don't like Weasley bashing, but this is going way overboard. The betrayal by them would have been bad enough, but then Ron and Ginny decide to torment him and kill the women he loves? That really takes the cake.

If you want to write a Weasley bashing fic that breaks up Ginny and Harry, then make it more interesting and original. Have Ginny turn out to be a total bitch, Molly's worst traits turned up to eleven, and she doesn't get with Draco (or whomever) until after the divorce. Have someone or someones else be the reason the girls got murdered. Have Ron side with his sister over Harry (or die fighting Death Eater wannabes) or something.
Ofunu chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
If you can't actually write lemons, then don't try to add them just to get more readers. Because, be honest, that the reason people write lemons.