Reviews for Mama, Look Sharp
Angie Tran chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Nice fic. I'm glad there is still someone out there who actually appreciate Chichi. Most people doesn't give her any credit
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
aww! GOHAN! WAH!

sweetest fic i have EVER READ!
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
oh...so sad:( awsome!
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
no! don't die Gohan! ;-; ::sobs:: he's such a sweetie! he can't die! ...oh wait...he doesn't...hehehee...yay! good job! made me cry...lol .
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
*sniff* u kno, ive never really thought of chi-chi like dat. i read one fic where chichi felt guilty cuz now that she thought of it she was never really that good of a wife... i 4got da details but da fic was real good : P I think it was called 'Veritas'. it was really good u should read it!
Anshin's Archives chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
WAH! *sniffles and wipes tears away* That was so sad! I couldn't stand it in the series when everyone thought Gohan was dead, especially with the was Toonami was advertising it...that's so sad! I really liked it when Chichi's maternal instinct kicked in. Keep writing, you have real talent. Ja ne!

-Anshin d;D
SephyInABox chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
AW! That was sweet!
Davifflaelan chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
you made me cry god you know how to pluk them heart strings
kate chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
update soon! write more chapters!
Jen chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
This was so good i cry like when i frist read APPIB keep up the good work. love Jen
kitsu chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
*sniffle* That almost made me cry! Great fic though. I'm gonna go hug my mom now!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
oh Kami that was sad... I loved it I hope to here more from you!
Interrobang chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Dat was so flippin sweet!
xshiny chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
that was so sweet! lovely fic awww. its so touching . kinda inspires me to draw a chi chi and gohan pic . keep up the great work!
The Other Kate chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
::large sniff:: I would like to take this oppoutunity to say that YOU ROCK TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH AND BACK AGAIN!

Thanks for writing this (and pretty much all your other stuff too). This is gonna sound stupid but it SPEAKS to me. I love these vignettes, these little peeks into one or two characters' lives. They're difficult to do, though - to do it well at all, you MUST keep people in character but make it insightful as well, and you do it BEE-YOO-TI-FULLY! I mean it when I say nice job here. _