Reviews for Lᴜsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Cʟᴀssʀᴏᴏᴍ
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Ciel you slut
OfficialOtakuGirl chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
*SQUEAL* This is the best Sabaciel I have ever read! I belive the name this is Lust in the classroom, you may have written that but it was shown as L u in h Cl ssr . This may have been intentional. Anyway, I really wish you made a second chapter cause I wanted to see if Sebby got mad at Ciel for going for another teacher. Too bad its complete. Thank you anyway.
Chester chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Have you tried writing poetry?
aokurogami chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Damn.. It was one hell of a fiction Poor Sebastian don't know Ciel is about to go for another Professor haha.
promocat chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
the last line was so unexpected!great job!
Mademoiselle Wordsmith chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
"Ciel begins fantasizing about his new college Professor, and writes all of his fantasies down in a hidden notebook. What will happen when Sebastian reads that secret journal of his?" Sebastian said reading the description. "Hhmm... he'll be screwed that's what..."

Ciel frowned sipping his tea. "Shall I read the rest my Lord?"

"No," Ciel sighed. "It sounds horribly dull. Put it with the ones I read when I'm bored."

"As you wish," Sebastian said setting it off to the side, he left the room to tend to his tasks and Ciel who had impatiently waited until he was gone, jumped up and grabbed it. Quickly he hurried under his desk to read in secret. He had had a feeling from the description that this was something he would have to read alone. No sense putting unnecessary ideas into the demons heads...