Reviews for Next to You, Next to Me
IronSparrow99 chapter 1 . 1/27
I love this so much! I've always thought there was more to "Bad Boys" that we saw, and this explores that episode beautifully. As an aside, does this fic reflect your general opinion of John? Personally, I despise him for the way he treated Sam and Dean, as well as turning Mary into a martyr and using her death as an excuse for nearly everything, but I know not everyone feels the same way.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Awwww... Great story!
KittyKat757 chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I say this often but I will say it again. "Fuck you John Winchester, you horrible human being who I'm guessing probably at least abused Dean." This story was really well written and nearly had me in tears. I'm scrolling through your writing and I think I'm in love.
quendoll chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Sam has no idea how much Dean loves him.
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I don't say this very often, BUT FUCK YOU, JOHN WINCHESTER! FUCK YOU FOR BEING A PRICK TO YOUR SONS!

There is so much about this one-shot to love. First off, it's well-written. It's amazingly well-written. Second, Sonny and Bobby are kinda friends, and THAT'S THE GREATEST THING EVER. Third, sick Sam pleading for his brother is the most adorable, tragic thing ever. T.T Overall, this story is fabulous, and I'm overjoyed I found it. Thank you for writing this.

-KW13
5454 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I liked the whole story but I loved the last sentence.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I love how Dean still stay calm even though he was angry. xD

Awesome !

Bad John...

Poor Bobby. But he did an awesome job to take care of Sam.
ToxicTenshi chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Yeah, sorry I didn't review sooner. Anyways, this is so cute! I had been thinking to myself ,man, I wish I had been able to see Sam run out of the car all happy to see Dean. I even contemplated on writing it myself but I found this so yay! Super cute and yes, went to my favsies. Good job!
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
this was beautiful! :)
elwarre chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Aw, sweet Sammy and Dean. Love this.
SentimentalBoy18 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
ITS SO SWEET! God this is so good! I'm feeling emotions!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Dean, you are so perfect. This was wonderful. You captured them al perfectly I love it
EmCWolf chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh God the feels! It's so sweet and sad but then everything gets okay and then it's just really super sweet and amazing...I think you're turning me into some kind of masochist for your stories!
Aoi-Mizu chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
So basically this hit me right in the heart. I really enjoy your portrayal of Dean and Sam's relationship. It's just great!
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I was rereading this story and came across this:

"...and the kid had been stuck with John Winchester for two days by himself.

And that was enough to make anybody want to cry"

Awesome! I might have missed that my first time through :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »