Reviews for Next to You, Next to Me
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I don't say this very often, BUT FUCK YOU, JOHN WINCHESTER! FUCK YOU FOR BEING A PRICK TO YOUR SONS!

There is so much about this one-shot to love. First off, it's well-written. It's amazingly well-written. Second, Sonny and Bobby are kinda friends, and THAT'S THE GREATEST THING EVER. Third, sick Sam pleading for his brother is the most adorable, tragic thing ever. T.T Overall, this story is fabulous, and I'm overjoyed I found it. Thank you for writing this.

-KW13
superatea chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I liked the whole story but I loved the last sentence.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I love how Dean still stay calm even though he was angry. xD

Awesome !

Bad John...

Poor Bobby. But he did an awesome job to take care of Sam.
ToxicTenshi chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Yeah, sorry I didn't review sooner. Anyways, this is so cute! I had been thinking to myself ,man, I wish I had been able to see Sam run out of the car all happy to see Dean. I even contemplated on writing it myself but I found this so yay! Super cute and yes, went to my favsies. Good job!
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
this was beautiful! :)
elwarre chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Aw, sweet Sammy and Dean. Love this.
SentimentalBoy18 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
ITS SO SWEET! God this is so good! I'm feeling emotions!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Dean, you are so perfect. This was wonderful. You captured them al perfectly I love it
EmCWolf chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh God the feels! It's so sweet and sad but then everything gets okay and then it's just really super sweet and amazing...I think you're turning me into some kind of masochist for your stories!
pariven chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
So basically this hit me right in the heart. I really enjoy your portrayal of Dean and Sam's relationship. It's just great!
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I was rereading this story and came across this:

"...and the kid had been stuck with John Winchester for two days by himself.

And that was enough to make anybody want to cry"

Awesome! I might have missed that my first time through :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
love your stories!
NoSoulSammy chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Awwwwww, I love me some Weechesters! And Sonny was a pretty awesome guy. That last part, with Dean in the back with Sam and being mad at John felt like it had to be a deleted scene from the episode cuz it just felt like with that scenario it would have happened. To get a bit off topic, I hope they brought him back for an episode and that if they do bring him back he won't die since almost everyone is dead. Anyways, amazing story, as always :)
Von chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This episode in the show annoyed me... sort of rubbing in the reality that the show isn't about two brothers, it's about the glorious and noble Dean Winchester and his perpetually sacrificial life. :D I liked this fic and seeing Dean be more assertive and Sam less passive but the bit with Sonny and Bobby felt strongly like almost a conspiracy to force Dean out of the place he was happy and back to Sam, rather than, say, sending Sam to be with Dean.
Mirya Lirin chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
this was a much better ending then the one on the show. they paint Dean like he never gave John ANY lip, and with his personality, I just don't think that's possible.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »