Reviews for One Out of A Million
Thank you chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
What are you talking about? This story is FAR from being "bad"! This is amazing. It is so cute, and sad and.. amazing! It's been a while since I have read a short story that has made me feel... like this one made me feel. It's heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. I love this story, and I just wanted to say thank you! :)
xKuchiha chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I reaally like this story, just wished that is was longer ;)
But anyways, goodjob! (‘’)
KhaalidaNyx chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Aw, so cute! Strangely enough, I love happy endings as much as I love tragedies! This one made me feel all warm an fuzzy and I was giggling like an idiot
Ageha Sakura chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I got way to excited when I read this and by mistake chucked my glasses across the room. I hope I didn't break them... OH WELL. THIS WAS AMAZING. SO IT WAS WORTH IT.
ArtificialThoughts chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Yes some parts were a little confusing but I just love this concept! Immortal levi awaiting his beloved eren! Ahh my feels for them are so great :D I really loved it though, honestly if ya wanted to continue it you totally could . I really liked that eren played levi like that ahh just wat I expected! That kiss...was just right too! c it was good :)
Linky Okumura37 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was really great a super nice feel-good fic and it made me smile ;)
InnerBeast chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was very enjoyable! Now they can be together forevaaaaaa! So beauitful! *wipes away tear* you are a great writer.
MiyukoLove chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was magnificent. A bit depressing but not too bad. It was pretty nice *clap hands*
Way Kinn chapter 1 . 3/27/2014