Reviews for Our Dark Soul
Monicaaaaaa chapter 30 . 6/22
Every time I read some OOC Klaroline I come back here and clease my brain. This is the ONLY BEST Klaroline I have ever read. Thank you so much for giving us a perfect fanfic.
8persephone8 chapter 21 . 6/21
MIKAELSON
EU TÔ CHORANDO. DESCULPA COMENTAR EM PORTUGUÊS, MAS É MUITO ÊXTASE!
Trina chapter 30 . 5/26
Yo, I just gotta say. I am soooo glad I found this after you finished writing. There is no way in hell I could wait for updates
this is one of the best klaroline fics I've ever read, thank you for writing it
Emily81802 chapter 56 . 5/16
Absolutely loved this story!
Karlee chapter 56 . 4/27
Agruable one of the best fabrics I've read in years! Bravo
Claire chapter 56 . 4/12
this was by far one of the most amazing stories let alone fanfics i have ever read you are amazingly talented
OMG this is the best fanfiction I've ever read. I just wanted you to know that. It's perfectly written, original and simply breathtaking. I really don't know what more to say...I just want to thank you for this wonderful gift you've given us. A thousand times thank you.
I wish you the best,
Elena
Despite having that fight with Rebekah, Caroline knows Klaus and she knows that not only Klaus would've been hurt but her friend Matt would've been too. And its not fair for Matt to miss out on being with the woman he loves. So in a way, Rebekah now knows that she owes Caroline for keep her ass out of being daggered. I love how Caroline is now coming into being what she's meant to be and that's a true vampire but she still has her humanity attached as well. The Tyler scene, if I was her I would've broken up with his ass right then and there. He so deserved it. I wonder if he'll come around and try to explain himself once again. That right there would be the perfect time to let him go. To me, there is no sense in them being together. I'm quite sure Tyler can tell that their relationship is failing.
TwilightHybrid chapter 31 . 4/6
Oh lord. What has happened to Klaus? Is this part of the second part to Silas plan? I hope he's okay. On to a lighter note, I'm glad Caroline made Klaus see the error of his ways when it comes to Katherine. Glad she was FINALLY granted freedom. And its all thanks to Caroline. Congrats to them taking that next step and moved in with each other. I'm also happy that Liz has finally came around to accepting Klaus and Caroline's relationship. This story is addictive FYI!
TwilightHybrid chapter 30 . 4/6
What. The. Hell! You mean to tell me it has been Silas all this time. He was Jesse! Did Klaus set him loose? What was the purpose of all this? Why would Klaus do this? What has Silas offered Klaus? Does he truly love Caroline? Is this the reason why Rebekah was furious with him? What's gonna happen now? I have so many questions as you can see and I gotta tell ya...I definitely didn't see that coming! I have to say nice twist! That was pretty good. I truly hope this doesn't blows up in Klaus face especially when it comes to Caroline. I hope he finally confesses what he's been doing to her otherwise, he's gonna loose her.
TwilightHybrid chapter 29 . 4/6
I'm glad Caroline finally let her and Klaus relationship be known to Mystic Falls. Which I say 'to hell' with it. They can start all they want, she just knows in the end that she's happy with him. Of course I kinda figured Elena wasn't gonna take the news kindly. She actually had the nerve to assume that Klaus was compelling Caroline. She can't just think that what Caroline and Klaus have is real. Of course I also glad Caroline didn't stoop to Damon's level and try to get information out of Klaus as to how he was able to Elena in her time of need...which by the way her ass didn't even say 'thank you' for. Their intimate scene was pretty damn hot...especially the blood-sharing they did. I'm so in love with this couple. Can't wait for their own version of a happy ending.
TwilightHybrid chapter 28 . 4/5
Caroline should not let Damon blackmail her like that. Right about now she shouldn't give a damn what her friends think of her and Klaus being together. They have confessed their love for one another. It shouldn't matter. Once she gets past that, she'll be able to fully enjoy her life with Klaus.
TwilightHybrid chapter 27 . 4/5
So glad she finally told Klaus how she felt. And I loved it! I love their intimate moment of showing the other exactly how they feel about the other. In all I love how their romantic date turned out and ended. They both deserved this moment.
TwilightHybrid chapter 26 . 4/5
What the hell did Klaus tell Rebekah and Elijah? It must've been something big if Rebekah was upset...or was that all an act? I can't wait for this date Caroline and Klaus are having. Wonder how it will go and what will happen between them on a overnight date.
1,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »