Reviews for Our Dark Soul
Emily81802 chapter 54 . 11/1
I know its been a very long time since u updated but will we still be getting the epilogue?
chillwithJyl chapter 54 . 10/30
Please update this with the epilogue :(
angelinzz chapter 54 . 10/19
I'm very satisfied with this ending but I really hope that one day you decide to write the last two parts. It was so perfect and one point.
chaosslayerx chapter 1 . 9/17
is there anything your fans can do to help with the conclusion of this beautiful story? I have been unable to put it down from the first chapter and am dying to know how it ends.
roses0002 chapter 54 . 6/17
This has been such an incredibly wonderful and engaging fic. It's one of the best I've ever read. It was impossible to this story down and I'm feeling emotional now that it's over. The plot was so gripping and I love how original and fascinating it was. You should've been a writer for the show! The characters and their actions are all so realistic and well thought out. I love the portrayal of Klaroline as well as the dynamic between other characters. It was passionate, endearing, funny and at times heartbreaking and I loved every bit of it. The amount of care that would have gone into creating a story such as this is incredible so thank you for allowing us to find so much enjoyment out of your talent and hard work. I'm so excited that there's still an epilogue and wedding to come and I can't wait to read it.
meagsnicole chapter 54 . 5/15
I've spent the past two months reading this fic and man has it been a journey! I never thought I would make it to the end. Since making it to the end tonight and realizing there actually an epilogue and wedding left has left me so excited and can't wait for you to upload that for us! Thank you so much for this long term fic and I hope the next chapter comes out soon.
twiila1 chapter 54 . 5/9
I just finished this chapter, I'm a bit late I loved this story so much, you have so much talent! I know it's been 6 months but will you upload the epilogue and the wedding? I can't wait to read the end! Keep the Klaroline's stories coming, I am currently reading all of your work Love from France!
LeelouJakon chapter 23 . 5/5
OMG get out of my head I so had a headcanon idea about Klaus giving Caroline one of his necklaces !? I love that exchange it shows so much love & trust that has build between them. Great story can't stop reading
Thanks
LeelouJakon chapter 13 . 4/28
Ok so I'm late to reading this but it's amazing! I am a huge KC fan however I did enjoy Forwood so I deeply appreciate you incorporating them into the story. I find it accurate & entertaining, I will say I kinda wish Elena was with Stefan but overall still a great story. Oh and most importantly I love love love that you mentioned Joseph's moles on his neck, that's my favorite Joseph/Klaus feature! Lmao
Vangogh92 chapter 54 . 4/15
Ahhh no epilogue? So many tears!
Perillofthebells chapter 54 . 4/4
So... Epilogue was a bust? I hope you get to it at some point. Loved the story though!
Perillofthebells chapter 4 . 4/1
Yes! Klaus painting. Preferably with no shirt.
priiincesa chapter 14 . 3/6
Omgsh. Please tell me you write a lot. I love this chapter. ! 3
DragonCurse4 chapter 25 . 1/23
Well with the death of Haley, an Care not feeling the least bit guilty about it, it looks like Klaus is completely losing Careolines light that he claimed to love so much
DragonCurse4 chapter 24 . 1/22
"My goal was never to change who you are."

Oh really? Cause I clearly remember that he tried to force her to kill a vampire, and then got her to drink from multiple humans. That right there is COMPLETELY changing who she is.

Well isn't he a freaking lier?
1,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »