Reviews for Rivers and Roads
taina-correia chapter 33 . 7/17/2016
great fic
Tony7323 chapter 33 . 6/3/2016
I really liked your story a lot it was very well written, nicely done...Please think about writing another M Rated story when your ready...
Guest chapter 33 . 7/29/2015
Amazing!
Guest chapter 33 . 4/20/2015
Really wish you would continue with this thought process. It was a wonderful read and I really enjoyed it!
Fanfictionlover77 chapter 33 . 4/17/2015
Great ending, to this great story!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 33 . 4/5/2015
Really nice story and original! Liked it a lot!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 15 . 4/2/2015
You described Felicity not capable to some extent with computers?! O_O That's practically her signature mark! xD
RandomFandoming chapter 33 . 3/31/2015
Just finished , late congratulations on finishing this beautiful beast of a story enjoyed every minute of it.
MystiStar1 chapter 33 . 3/22/2015
Enjoyed the read. Thank you for posting :)
dacbc77 chapter 33 . 3/19/2015
Wow! I read your story this past few days and it is amazing! Thank you for writing such a beautiful fic for Olicity! I can't wait to read any other stories that you'll write :)
Shubhs chapter 33 . 3/18/2015
That was a nice story. Well-written. I enjoyed the playlist as well- the one on soundcloud.

Rivers and Roads is a good song.
You should probably check out No Room In Frame by Death Cab For Cutie. I don't know why but it sounds like something that someone who liked Rivers and Roads would like.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/17/2015
The currency in Edinburgh in pounds not euros. It's also a great place to live abd work. It might rain a bit but you get used to it!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/17/2015
I've enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing it.
Diiiamond93 chapter 33 . 3/17/2015
I am kind of sad that this story reached its end :( But I'm more than happy with how it ended! It was so nice to read and I loved every chapter! THANK YOU so much for writing this story and for all the feels :) Is there any hope of getting an epilogue?
Tuphat chapter 33 . 3/17/2015
Loved the whole story and really liked the ending