Reviews for Love Potion Number Nine
MathildeM chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
I so love your humour. Brilliant!
Thank you for this light reading that brighten my night :o)
UhmWhatJustHappened chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
This story is amazing, thank you for sharing! I smiled the whole way through :)
LightningSkies1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Amazing, amazing, aMAYzing one-shot !Best Skimmons one-shot out there by far, though the mind reading one of yours is a close second.

I personally loved the whole Ward/Fitz drama ("I have to let Fitz out of a storage closet."). It'a hilarious. And thankfully, no chocolate was eaten. That's Skye's chocolate, though I think she may move the stash because of this.

I love the part with May. It's so in character and just fits, you just can't recognize if she wants her to be safe or if she's really in love.

The Coulson part was probably the best though. Her reaction to when Coulson was beginning his speech was priceless! And the ending! It was awesome!

And then, the cute little Skimmons moment where Jemma puts it all together and realizes how Skye feels about her. It was too perfect!

Just, aMAYzing one-shot. No words could sum up the awesomeness of this fanfiction.
FireRebel chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
All types of "aww" while reading. Aww cute for Skimmons. Aww poor Skye for crushing so hard and trying to get Jemmas attention. And aww it's over. A pleasure to read. :)
Charly chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This was the funniest and coolest and best Fanfiction in my whole life. I am laughing tears!
And the thing with Ward and Fitz. It was amazing. Good job. You are my queen of skimmons 3
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Everyone loves Jemma... This was an awesome and very entertaining story.
plantyplant chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This is brilliant.
Draftfort chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
You made my day!
Absolutely one of the best Skimmons fic.
purpleMurex chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Brilliant. Absolutely pure gold. :D
Emma-face chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Brilliant! I can just imagine Jemma getting all flustered by her suitors and secretly disappointed that the one she wanted wasn't affected!
I think she will be kissing Skye a lot more in the future too, for science of course
Micktrex chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I really love this story and its concept. I pretty much had a smile on my face from start to finish and all the loved up versions of the characters were hilarious in their own way. Skyes immunity twist was obvious considering the ship for this fic but all their interactions were cute and felt natural.

My only criticism is that there were a few typos throughout but nothing story killing. I'm going to have a look at any other fics you may have done. :)
ataleoffiction chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
For science! This was great - cute, funny, well written.
tatimac chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
this is hilarious!
I couldn't stop laughing through this whole thing
A jealous Skye is a very cute Skye hahaha
SlyFox92 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This was damn hilarious and also rather sweet :D Awesome job!
mttmercado chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This was brilliant. A part of me was hoping that ward and fitz were gone so long because they started their own stuff with each other, but i'm not disappointed with the story at all!i love the way we find out about skye. WELL DONE