Reviews for Love Potion Number Nine
Mikki13 chapter 1 . 7/6
So I’m writing this review AFTER texting you all the parts that stood out to me. Hmmm. What do I write?!

Okay. I’m just going to repeat certain parts I liked and expand because that way, you’ll have a record. And we just know my thoughts are important enough to be recorded. Right? Right?

So right away, what springs to mind is how much I loved your depiction of Skye. I know you love this character, so it makes sense you’d do her justice. I loved your descriptionof how Skye takes everything as an adventure. This is my kind of girl. I also adored how Skye harbored secret feelings for Jemma; how she got jealous; and her protectiveness over her chocolate.

Yes. Let’s keep Fitz locked in a closet. Evie on mission!

Oh, Coulson! Can’t tell you how much I loved this scene. And his scene at the end! The first was awkward and a little creepy and Jemma’s reactions were priceless.

Ward’s methods of wooing were hilarious. Especially stealing Skye’s stash.

May. Oh, May. You know how I feel about this character, so can you blame me for salivating a little when she came onto Jemma? She can show me her relaxation techniques any time.

By and far, though, I love how Skye kept with Jemma throughout. How she wasn’t affected because she really WAS. How she came clean in the end, and they finally got their wonderful kiss.

Beautiful work, my dear! I’m so glad my first Skimmons fic was a Pizza Peace Original. Keep bringin’ ‘em on!
MathildeM chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
I so love your humour. Brilliant!
Thank you for this light reading that brighten my night :o)
UhmWhatJustHappened chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
This story is amazing, thank you for sharing! I smiled the whole way through :)
LightningSkies1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Amazing, amazing, aMAYzing one-shot !Best Skimmons one-shot out there by far, though the mind reading one of yours is a close second.

I personally loved the whole Ward/Fitz drama ("I have to let Fitz out of a storage closet."). It'a hilarious. And thankfully, no chocolate was eaten. That's Skye's chocolate, though I think she may move the stash because of this.

I love the part with May. It's so in character and just fits, you just can't recognize if she wants her to be safe or if she's really in love.

The Coulson part was probably the best though. Her reaction to when Coulson was beginning his speech was priceless! And the ending! It was awesome!

And then, the cute little Skimmons moment where Jemma puts it all together and realizes how Skye feels about her. It was too perfect!

Just, aMAYzing one-shot. No words could sum up the awesomeness of this fanfiction.
FireRebel chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
All types of "aww" while reading. Aww cute for Skimmons. Aww poor Skye for crushing so hard and trying to get Jemmas attention. And aww it's over. A pleasure to read. :)
Charly chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This was the funniest and coolest and best Fanfiction in my whole life. I am laughing tears!
And the thing with Ward and Fitz. It was amazing. Good job. You are my queen of skimmons 3
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Everyone loves Jemma... This was an awesome and very entertaining story.
plantyplant chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This is brilliant.
Draftfort chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
You made my day!
Absolutely one of the best Skimmons fic.
purpleMurex chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Brilliant. Absolutely pure gold. :D
Emma-face chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Brilliant! I can just imagine Jemma getting all flustered by her suitors and secretly disappointed that the one she wanted wasn't affected!
I think she will be kissing Skye a lot more in the future too, for science of course
Micktrex chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I really love this story and its concept. I pretty much had a smile on my face from start to finish and all the loved up versions of the characters were hilarious in their own way. Skyes immunity twist was obvious considering the ship for this fic but all their interactions were cute and felt natural.

My only criticism is that there were a few typos throughout but nothing story killing. I'm going to have a look at any other fics you may have done. :)
ataleoffiction chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
For science! This was great - cute, funny, well written.
tatimac chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
this is hilarious!
I couldn't stop laughing through this whole thing
A jealous Skye is a very cute Skye hahaha
SlyFox92 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This was damn hilarious and also rather sweet :D Awesome job!