Reviews for Serendipity
satomika chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Nice!

I love it!

It's pretty cute!

I'm also glad that Sakura and Into aren't crazy fan girls here that's just so tiring
kawena85 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I like it! It'd be interesting to read a sequel to this one should you have the desire to come up with one. :)
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Haha, I loved this and the idea of Sasuke and Hinata being a clumsy couple. xD But my favorite had to be Shikamaru actually using energy to jump and stab Sasuke with the medicine. xD
blackfeather9 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
cute. I love hidan
Tamani chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Hidan and Shika actually did steal the show. Hands down.
mythica magic chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I loved this fanfic it was so sweet and funny
I especially loved Shikamaru emerging from under the pile of clothes and textbooks, the mental image was hilarious XD Favs!
softwinds chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I enjoyed reading this. It was really nice to know how protective Neji, Kiba and Shino were.

- softwinds -
signifytheworld chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This is so cute. I can't even put into words how much I absolutely adore this. I remember reading your writing so long ago so I'm glad you got back into SasuHina. Because honestly, like I said, I can't get enough of this becuas I can really imaging Sasuke and Hinata as that awkward couple you know? But it's so endearing, I just..! Okay, anyways thanks for the oneshot!(:
fhclause chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I love this very much!
nuriiko chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I love Hidan in these scene!
GalerianRose chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Definitely an enjoyble ride. I loved this fic from start to finish. Thank you for sharing.
Pressing Point chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I was so excited when I saw your name back in the filter! I love your stories! This one was hilarious I died when hidan cursed hinata out hopefully you really do continue writing *fingers crossed* I know it's hard to get back into writing and so I'll just wait :)
wonsterrr chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is GREAT MY HEART IS HAPPY I WAS SMILING THE WHOLE TIME WHILE I WAS READING IT COMPLETELY INTERESTED IN THE TURN OF EVENTS. I LOVED IT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING IT.
PearlBlue5 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I really enjoyed reading this! I agree the second half is definitely stronger but it is a nice one shot. Not too long in my opinion :)
Kia-B chapter 1 . 3/28/2014