Reviews for Blood Kiss
iFenris chapter 17 . 12/31/2010
Oh my gosh! I was so happy to refind this story after finding out that Voltress was down! I really hope you find the time to finish this and everything else. You're probably my all-time favorite FF8 author. I wish there was another place that Star Light was post. :/
NO-ONE-IX chapter 17 . 4/1/2007
omg cries! it was awesome!
NO-ONE-IX chapter 13 . 4/1/2007
I want on your mailing list please?
NO-ONE-IX chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Um...I'm looking and I cant find the story Star Light, and I want to read it. help please?
NilanTiff chapter 17 . 2/2/2007
I wish you could continue this...SeiferxSquall rocks...*sighs* PLEASE COME BACK! WE NEED YOUR WRITING TALENT AND THESE KICK ASS STORIES! *sob*
Shiroi-Ryu chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
WOW! hey i know i am a little behind a feew yrs umm can u con't cause its getting interesting loves ur stories love ur stories really they are great,good description...plz con't k bye

~*Shiroi Ryu*~
Eternal-Darkness2 chapter 6 . 4/27/2004
This is so cute
**Tootles**
~*Eternal_Darkness*~
Kriss Abeyance chapter 15 . 12/15/2003
UPDATE already! can't stay on chapter 20 forever
Sises chapter 17 . 11/9/2003
I like your story, this is most likely the best written Squall I've ever seen, most people just go along with the game, but I like how this is AU, and yet not..don't get that many really good FF8 fics like this, hop you update soon, I want to read more.

-Sises
XxMazLeonhartxX chapter 17 . 9/27/2003
This story is so great! Even though I've read Blood kiss(repeatedly) at , I was interested to see how your story was recieved at ...There are a right lot of fuck-ups on this website huh? Don't listen too them, you are a great writer :)
Rissa chapter 17 . 6/8/2003
I wanted to read all of the available chapters before I reviewed again, but chapter 17 broke my heart. I almost cried when Seifer realized he loved Squall. I'm STILL almost crying. I almost cried earlier too when Seifer said that his real parents had abandoned him when they realized he was worthless (paraphrasing your superior sentence...please forgive my lameness...) It was such a real sentiment.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say, I think, is that Seifer's personality and thoughts are defined and explained so well. And I'm surprised when he's surprised and empathize with him so much because he feels really REAL. There's something about the way you handle him that's totally human and tragic. It makes me want to read Star Light all over again.

I was also so happy when Squall opened his eyes and actually SAW. It was a great way to introduce the change in his character. Okay, I'm going on to chapter 18 now and I hope there's more! I might actually cry when this story ends. Thank you!
Aes7 chapter 17 . 6/3/2003
Hey this fic is great I've never really pictured Seifer and Squall so intimate and Seifer actually feeling inferior to Squall but hey I like it and they make a great couple. I'd also like to read the whole chapters cause the nc-17 scences look steamy! ;-) Tell me where I could read those would ya... lol!
hyperion5 chapter 15 . 5/6/2003
hey...

i'm a new reader here, and may i just say, nice work!

i really love your fic, and i hope you keep updating, i'm already on the lookout foor the next chapters...

and, you got me curious... mind if you send the complete chapter with the lemon scene?
Jee chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
To the previous reviewer:

Wow! Congratulations on your no doubt self-loathing and fairly obnoxious input. Should we give you a medal?

In honor of the achievement to be not only an incredible ass but excel the pinnacle of stupidty.

Hurrah, hurrah.

Poor wretched fool.
whatever chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
I don't like this at all, you know. I don't like yaoi and yuri fans. It just make me sick. Yuck!I don't even want to read some other shit of yaoi or either yuri fics. The're damn stupid ans disgusting. F* them all(yaoi/yuri fans)I was distraught! I don't even care! [beep]for you nothing...