Reviews for Unbreakable
cristobal.keishajane chapter 28 . 7/17
What? That's it? It was such a nice story and it would have been better if there's a chapter where we know what happened to Harry and the others after Molly knew what they did.
Cute
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 28 . 7/8
I hope there is sequel. This story is good and I would love to see more about their life.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 22 . 7/8
Fred and George! I honestly love them and I love their views on the issue.
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 10 . 7/8
While the story is nice and everything...I think I'm having a hard time with them being 16/17. Can you find love at that age? yes. Can it be pure and true? yes.
But...my mind is still reeling against them being 16 and 17 and proclaiming their love and her parents being so accepting of them leaving...
Fleiur chapter 28 . 6/15
Aaawwww.. That was sweeeeet! Loveloveloooove!
R0ckerbaby chapter 28 . 6/13
Any chance of a sequel?
Kimmyle chapter 28 . 4/3
Hey,
I really liked your story a lot it was clear from the start that you put a lot of thought into this story and I am sorry to see it end already I would have loved to read more about how things turn out with Molly and the next baby on the way.
I am very impressed with your writting, since I know how hard it can be to finish something, or at least that is my personal opinion, having not managed to finish a fanfictin to post yet. And to stay on topic all I wanted to say is that I really liked your story and enjoyed every minute of reading it.
IITOPSY KRETSII chapter 28 . 3/30
*wipes eyes* beautiful just beautiful encore encore
I absolutely love this. The only thing I wish was different is seeing Molly chew out Harry, Ron, and Ginny

- Visitor 394
unicornz.334 chapter 28 . 2/12
I loved it! Your stories are always amazing!
Tezzla chapter 28 . 2/4
LOVE IT
samslytherin chapter 9 . 1/14
Molly is OOC. She wouldn't care if Hermione is pregnant or not. She would never abandon someone who's been almost a daughter to her.
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 28 . 11/30/2015
Ok, although I was a little disappointed that Hermione's former friends were still selfish and cruel arses to the very end, I was really happy to see Hermione and Draco build a new & healthy environment, family, and community around themselves. This whole story was really great, and I'm so happy for you and how it turned out. Well done!
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 16 . 11/30/2015
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY! I TOTALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO MESS WITH THEM BUT THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER! FAMILY AND JUSTICE FOR THOSE WHO MISTREATED THEM.