Reviews for Unbreakable
DramioneAlwaysAndForevor chapter 9 . 4/6
This chapter had me chocked up I love Luna she is so kind and understanding!
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 28 . 3/24
A delightful story. I have a granddaughter who will be turning 3 in a little over a month who is the most delightful little girl. Lyra reminds me of her. It's too bad Ron and Harry along with their girlfriends had to be such jerks to Hermione and Draco.
bulldoglover01 chapter 28 . 3/14
Lovely! I sadly feel that is how they would react.
Maya chapter 26 . 3/11
I'd be Snape in this story.
Maya chapter 22 . 3/11
Fred and George are the best weasley's ever and the only ones that wouldn't hurt her except bill or Charley maybe.
Lanetk chapter 28 . 2/18
This story was really good. It is going on my favorites list so I can read it again. I just wish Harry Ron Ginny and lavender would have had something happen to them more. still it is a great story and now I am going to go see if you have written anything else. thank you so much for writing this!
RamblingInsomniac chapter 26 . 1/28
YAAAAAAAS! I AM SO HAPPY THIS HAPPENED! IWOULD HAVE PUNCHED ALLL OF THEM!
RamblingInsomniac chapter 22 . 1/28
OK, honestly I love this story, it is sweet and I think Lyra is an absolute angel, but it bugs me so much that they are not completing their education. I feel like Hermione is settling for this shop, and I can already imagine those horrible "friends" of hers coming into the shop to torment her and she not being able to do much because they are customers.I really want her to kick ass and pit them all in their place.
RamblingInsomniac chapter 19 . 1/28
will she finish school? I hate to think that the smartest witch of her generation becomes a school dropout
RamblingInsomniac chapter 7 . 1/28
I'm a little irritated at Hermione for reacting this way. she's already aware people are going to make hurtful comments, there's no point standing there and taking it. either walk away or confront their bad behaviour. don't stand there and cry!
Bernaheartsyou chapter 28 . 1/27
This has to one of the best Dramione stories I have read. Thank you
Bernaheartsyou chapter 17 . 1/27
This chapter got me all giggling! I love this
Bernaheartsyou chapter 15 . 1/27
Part one was very well written! I am excited about part 2
Bernaheartsyou chapter 12 . 1/27
I am loving this story, I love how much Hermione stands up for herself against the boys. Also how much the Grangers are understanding with the whole issue.
aimsm chapter 28 . 1/25
I loved this story. I feel like with this AU everything was believable, the characters were written well, and the plot flowed nicely. It was a nice smaller story story to read, as I'm not always in the mood for a 300k word fanfiction lol. I adore Draco as a protective husband and father, and I love how you portrayed Hermione in this. Fred and George as well as Luna were a nice touch.