Reviews for ᖘᖇᓰᑕᙓ Oℱ ᑭᗴᗩᙅᗴ
Leafdragon117 chapter 42 . 6/17
AWESOME! Man, that is plain amazing! Will there be a sequel? Something in the same world thingie? Please? Life of Riverstar? Anything? Whatever. Anyway, I think this is awesome for multiple reasons. So many that I cannot say all of it. Anyway, one reason is the amazing balance of stress-ish stuff and epic battles! And, well, other stuff. Also, the characters are well developed and stuff. For example, Nighthawk seems like the kind of character that you would hate, but then you find out that he's sorry. And then you would still hate him for being an idiot. Oh, yeah, the epilogue has GOT to be the best part! It definitely the best part of the story. Anyway, amazing story, and all that amazing stuff, and gl to the rest of your stories!

Party time for finishing an awesome story! Yay! Yay! Party party party party! Yay! cookies and cake for everyone! FIREWORKS! DIAMOND REWARD! MORE CAKES AND COOKIES! Party party party and MORE PARTY! yay!

Aaaaannnnddd...ANOTHER SURPRISE! Yay! This story and you, the author are going ta be followed and faved! Hooray!

Ok, bye.
Flameheart of Thunderclan chapter 2 . 5/27
Nuuuuu not Ripplekit! DX
Flameheart of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 5/27
Hello! I must say, this is an intriguing beginning for a story that sounds so interesting! The start gives the main details, but doesn't tell much else, leaving the reader thinking, Whats gonna happen? I must know! This makes them want to read it just to see what happens! Great story so far, awesome entrance to it, and your other two stories, Blue Shadows and Fading Shadows, were... AMAZING! I was sad to see Fading Shadows end. :'( Anyway, keep writing such amazing stories! :3
JUST MAKING SURE
Echopaw is Ripplekit, right
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 42 . 3/22
That was and amazing epilogue.
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 39 . 3/22
Nighthawk shall die!
*cracks knuckles*
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 38 . 3/22
Riverkit should have died since she was so much younger than her littermates.
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 37 . 3/22
I've always thought Stormsong was a butt to Echoripple
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 34 . 3/22
How COULD you! I really hate him now.
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 25 . 3/22
How does Briarberry know Echoripple's warrior name?
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 21 . 3/22
I don't think Echoripple should have a mate or like someone.
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 17 . 3/22
I think a more father-daughter relationship would be better.
Crazy Fennec Fox chapter 6 . 3/21
The most important will either be the tunnel or Storm slipping away.
Jaystar SC chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I just wanted to tell you that I seriously CANNOT tell the difference between 'to' and 'too'. I sound random, HALP!
Jaystar SC chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Hello. I reviewed on 'Blue Shadows' and I hope 'Price of Peace' is just as good.