Reviews for Brotherly Logic
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I had a blast reading this. Reading this made me remember that I think I was/am the only older sibling that gets Luigi, my younger brother was/is the owner of the consoles so his games he get player one.
MirrorInAMirror chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Ooooohhhhhh! Itachi got burned!
em chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
this was awesome. but the part that really killed me was the "lovely flowing hair" :)
The Official Girl Wonder chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Ahaha! Perfection. I think Dick and Jason (Nightwing and Red Hood) from Batman would have worked for all the criteria, too, :)
Mystery99 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
HahahaHAHAHAHA LOL! I can't stop laughing. I can even picture this happening too. I thought Itachi's explanations were funny but I never thought of it the other way around like Sasuke. This sure brightened my day.
P.S. Yeah the younger siblings are all taller (weird) but I don't think Sasuke becomes taller than Itachi though
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
loved it!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
The last bit... that last bit is definitely a one-up. XD Sasuke is awesome in this. It really makes you want to root for him.
The only bad bit is that I can see myself in Itachi. Whoops. Nevermind: I'm still tallest.
DawnRulz chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
lol I love Sasuke's reasoning (being the younger-always-used-to-get-stuck-with-Luigi player)
Also the elder sacrificing older brother fits Itachi so well while Sasuke is a whiny brat... love the story :)
White phantomhive chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
hahahaha.. well said sasuke... right back to his face. :P
Zenthisoror chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh very nicely done! And both arguments are so valid...and all worth it for the height crack at the end. Gods, I wish I had siblings just to annoy like this. Well done! :D
Sato-San chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This is hilarious, if for no other reason than how realistic it was - this was a true argument between two brothers. And EVERYONE has had that argument (FYI, I'm the Mario in my family).

Well done, really made me laugh!
grumpikachu chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This is win. So much win. Also a question I've been wanting to ask my older cousin for a long time (but I prefer Luigi anyway so eh)
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Bravo! Well thought out and well done.

I don't have siblings but I can certainly use my imagination and you made me laugh!
A Certain Random Guy chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I laughed. Considering this is a 2k words long one-shot, good job.