Reviews for Friendship and Kindness
Meijin Lightus chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
great chapter m8
Zero Slash One chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I will say this as mildly as I can: This fic's plot elements makes very little sense, mainly because you haven't built up to it.

1 - Zhuqiaomon is not evil, so why would he team up with villains, including one of the ones who sealed him away?

2 - It is entirely unnecessary for the Tamer crew to regress to below Rookie since those forms are their default.

3 - Bella is a complete and utter Sue. Sticking an OC into the canon plotline and calling it a day is pretty cliche, and you did it with four seasons. Making an OC a relative of a canon character makes it moreso.

4 - It isn't possible to steal the Crests, since those powers reside in the hearts/souls of the Digidestined. Minor note: The physical object called the Crest of Friendship is long gone.
Permanently Inactive chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Fun chapter with interesting history behind it. The characters from the seasons that will be in this have all met up at last and we learn how they are all linked through Bella. Sorry I took so long to review by the way I had to do math homework right as you updated. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Your fan,
sonofthetrigod
TBNRphoenix chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
You need to update this story... I love it.
please.
fanakatsuki chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I think friendship and kindness fits perfect for jeri rika kouji and kouichi. But why is bella feeling there pains too and from where she knows there names?
Meijin Lightus chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
Very good m8 plz update soon
Permanently Inactive chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Very interesting chapter. I really enjoyed it so kudos for that. See ya next month or whenever you're able to update.
TBNRphoenix chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I like this story. Can you please update it? Its really good. I can't wait for the the teams to meet up.
fanakatsuki chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Nice chapter. Poor guys. They don't know what will happen to them soon. Hope you write soon.
Sweet Genocide chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Sounds like this could be interesting. Good first chapter. Like to read more and see where it heads to.
-Kiry
Permanently Inactive chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Interesting story though I dislike the fact that Zhuqiamon is one of the new Dark Masters. So you're a Jurato fan eh? I don't really care which of the girls Takato gets paired with to be honest. But your story seems cool and interesting so update soon.