Reviews for Final Fantasy VIII- The Calm Before the Storm
Keegan chapter 6 . 11/24
This Is one of the first of these that I've read, I'm obviously a massive ff8 fan, and I just wanted to say that I think this was incredibly well written, I think you obsoletly nailed the characters but especially Squall, it honestly felt like I was reading a script from square Enix, thank you for this, really awesome read, the only thing I would have liked is a bit more action, but I understand that that's not what this was about, are you planing on continuing the story?
miano53 chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Well, that does seem like a realistic reaction from Squall.
miano53 chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Well, I think it's probably high time for them to move or something if Rinoa's receiving that much flak.
miano53 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Yeah, I don't think Rinoa will become evil.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
This is one of the best stories I have chanced upon regarding Squall/Laguna relationships! Won't it be continued? :( I'm eager to read what happens next
Kirinthor chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Great stuff. Cant wait for the show down with squall and laguna
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
none chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Great chapter.
none chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Great chapter. Great story.
Aerois chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
Typing this in the middle of the night from my phone so it'll have to be short. Sorry! Anyways, you capture Squall so well that it's almost scary, but still totally hilarious. The internal monologues are spot on, I can't stop cracking up at this dude. Very dramatic, emotionally charged fic. I love it! Can't wait to see more! Not sure how it took me this long to find it. Well, here's to the road ahead!
none chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Great chapter.
none chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
This was a great chapter.
none chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Great start.
kpoplover chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I have really enjoyed your writing so far. Keep posting :) I also like the way you make the characters more to their true nature like in the game.
none chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
Great chapter. Great story.