Reviews for Dangerous, and You Know It
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 11/5
Calantha S chapter 4 . 10/14
Woo! Who doesn't want a hottie Brit professor - and Spike no less? It's interesting how he knows her through his connection to Angel, but she doesn't know him or even recognize him as a vampire. I look forward to finding out what happens next. I can picture this scenario so easily! Love the premise that the three of them got their soul.
Vivi H88 chapter 4 . 10/8
Great story :)can't wait till the chapter:)
This is amazing! Please please please update!
DeAmonQuEen chapter 4 . 4/25
Please update!
mom8828 chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Please add to this! This looks like it could be a really good story! Thanks for sharing your talent with the rest of us.
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
Hello again! I had an unexpected block of free time today and suddenly realized I hadn’t read the last chapter of “Dangerous”, so now I’m caught up! To that end, here’re my thoughts:

First, can I just say how happy I am that I actually called a plot development? That happens so seldom. But it looks like I was right in this case – Spike really *does* think that Buffy knows he’s a vampire and is merely trolling him. Meanwhile, *she* thinks he’s sussed out her little crush and she’s about to die of embarrassment. I actually feel rather sorry for those two. Until they get things sorted out it’s gonna be a looooong semester.

Speaking of long semesters – poor Buffy! She has Angel in LA, Spike teaching two of her classes, Riley the TA, and Parker in Psych *and* Brit Poetry? That poor girl is in for a major romantic trauma conga line. It almost makes me want to introduce her to non-cursed beer. Though I can’t imagine that a Slayer would last long if she were trying to patrol the pain away *while* drowning her sorrows.

… Tara? Is that you? It is! It’s funny – on my first read through this I totally missed the “Miss Maclay” comment, but I recognized her anyway from the description. This makes me so happy! One of the things I really wished for in canon but never got was more Spike/Tara- and Buffy/Tara-friendship. I can’t help thinking that being closer friends with her would have been good for both characters, and vice-versa. Self-esteem issues aside, Tara was such a balanced and grounded person. It looks like you’re setting up that possibility here and I hope it gets used.

On to what I’m sure is your least favorite part of my reviews: typos. I think you meant “*inclining* his head to her”. Similarly, that should be “*a* series of amused bets”. And one nitpick – I’ve usually seen “shesh” spelled “sheesh”; I’ve seen you use both, but I think the latter is more common. When you’re not in the throes of NaNoWriMo, your error rate has really improved. It’s one of several ways I’ve seen your writing grow from some of your earlier stories.

As always, thanks for taking the time to share this! “Heartstrings” is still my favorite of your AU scenarios, but this one is a *very* close second. It’s so different from the canon Season Four that it’s left me guessing wildly about where you’ll take it and how you’ll get there. I’m so excited about it and I’m eagerly anticipating your next update!
Ptronille chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
Okay, first? I love your stories. Been reading them for a while now. You just portray Spike perfectly. (Tangent - but in Five Words or Less? I hear James Marsters' voice when I read the words *you* put in Spike's mouth.)
Point is - this is beautiful work; your stories, I mean.
This one, now, is just very, very intriguing. I like how you haven't kept everything the same - Halfrey, for example. And I just love misunderstandings, so this one that Buffy and Spike/William have together, that's awesome. And (yes, another one!) I'm curious to see how Spike has evolved, how he differs from canon. I mean, obviously, he's got brown hair and he writes and publishes, and he's got a *soul* - aaah, so excited !
Anyway, keep up the great work, have fun in your new job, and I'll go and read your other stuff while I wait for this one to be updated. D Thanks, really. You made my day.
See you round ;)
BaDWolF89 chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
So yeah gonna need more of this fic, please update again soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Love that Spike hasn't picked up on Buffys crush
roxyhoney chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
It has been a long time since I've read BTVS fanfiction! I absolutely love what you have so far and I am a huge fan of spuffy! Can't wait for another update )
EllieRose101 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Ooooh! Tension tension! Me likes it :)
Hercules8 chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Awesome! Glad to see you updating the story! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
I like how William seems clueless as to how hot he is. Is he just oblivious? Good chapter. I'm glad Tara is in the poetry class. Thanks. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/7/2014