Reviews for Becoming
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
That was awesome! Short and sweet ending but not too abrupt. :) Also the relationship between Artemis and Basadoni I completely agree with. Even right from the books, he seemed reluctant to lose him, regardless of how he viewed it as a better end for him. I greatly appreciated the story. :)
Yulandia chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
That was great. I love Artemis' positive reaction. It is nice for him to have such a positive memory of growing up. :)
Yulandia chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
He tripped soundly over the hole in his knowledge. That was a brilliant visual!
His first experience was very nicely done. Completely harmless, and it was interesting to follow his thinking and impressions. :) she is indeed well trained.
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
That was fantastically written. Thoroughly enjoyed the nervousness and hesitancy portrayed, as well as the curiosity. His curiousness with himself and Dancer was also very interesting. I found it intriguing that you had Aidah as "elf-like". I don't know if you'd meant it this way, but I found an amusing connection between that, and you're other story "Masters" with Artemis and Jarlaxle. Thoroughly enjoying this story as well, very glad to see it continued too. :)
DemeterAnna chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Yajnesh is a cheeky lil shit and I and torn between wanting to punch him in the face and to buy him a drink. I can't help but like him even if he's annoying the hell out of me. XD
DemeterAnna chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Awkward teenage Artemis makes me smile.
It's like his body just noticed that he's grown and tries to catch up to his smarts. Aw poor thing, must have been really disturbing.
(but from the other side, imagine fearsome Lieutenant Entreri with a squeaky voice during the voice transformation period asdfghjkl I'm gonna die)
Lady Tragic chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Awkward teenage Artemis covering everything he's not comfortable with in a smothering layer of stoicism? Yes. I have no clever insights, only smiles.

And every time Western mores aren't assumed to be the default in fantasy, a kitten gets angel wings. Or something like that.