Reviews for Life Everlasting
Kuroi 002 chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
hope you put up an AN when the sequel is up :D
MyCrimsonDawn chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
Wow, a Tuck Everlasting fanfiction that is actually well written and worth reading. Bravo! I award you with a golden star sticker. And await that sequel.
PreciousLily chapter 5 . 12/27/2003
that was great! aw! i wish she drunk the spring!
lexi
Meryaptemun chapter 5 . 3/14/2003
YA KNOW, TO ME, IT IS VERY HARD TO MAKE A DECISION BETWEEN EVERLASTING LIFE OR UNEXPECTING DEATH! He he ~0~... Sorry for that, but I needed to get that off my chest. I just want you to update soon!
Courtney Belle chapter 5 . 3/14/2003
Thank GOD you are making a sequel! I don't think I would be able to live otherwise! This is one of the best Tuck Everlasting stories I've ever read (albiet, one of the only ones). ::sniffle::

Lovely job.

::waits for the sequel::

- Tink
Deceptive-Innocence chapter 5 . 3/9/2003
Sequel, when is the sequel come on post it please
ellie-kat89 chapter 5 . 3/7/2003
Oh wow! thats great! Your making a sequel yay!
jenna michelle chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
omg. did she drinkit i coulnd;t tell.i don't want to try. i don't want to believe one thing and it be another. i can't wait for ur sequel. i hope winnie and jesse can be together
Isabel DeVore to lazy to sign in chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
I am so glad someone else hated the ending of the book and the movie. I always thought Jesse totally got ripped off in both. Please continue. Great job! ~Isabella
Savanah heiner chapter 3 . 3/2/2003
ITs good but i think it would be better if it was longer.
Meryaptemun chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
I have read the story of Tuck Everlasting through Meruru-chan's eyes, and for surely I did not like the ending. Now that I have found this story, I am relieved that someone else hates the ending of both movie and book too. This fic is going fairly well through the amount of reviews you have recieved. But I think that you deserve to get more. I do hope that you will update this stroy soon.

~~Meryaptemun~~

P.S. Will Jesse ever come? If yes, when?
HAA chapter 3 . 1/28/2003
i was just about to praise u for doing fabulous- but then u brought in that Jackson fella. PLEASE don't let them get married! PLEASE! please let Jesse come back- and marry Winnie, or somethin of the sort!
topspin chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
Wonderfully written! The use of vocabulary added the perfect touch to a great storyline. I hope you continue to write more! Thank you!
WhatAboutBreakfast chapter 2 . 1/21/2003
You have a wonderful writing style! I love your story so far! Keep up the beautiful work!
HAA chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
PLEASE say that Jesse will find her in Louisiana!