Reviews for Found
maddiehayes247 chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
you should totally finish this story, I'm obsessed with it and there is only three chapters
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Bonnie chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is kinda like when Zelena did to Rumple, the making him go crazy. "Clears the mind, sooths the soul"
Nonnie chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I love this so much it hurts that it's only 3 chapters. I know you don't probably want to write more, but if you decide to do so, thank you so much! I would love to know like when they get home from the hospital how things go, or next time they run into Zelena? I have an unhealthy relation ship with the feelings this fiction gives me, and im addicted and keep trying to find ones similar, but there are none that compare
TutorGirlml chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
I just had to tell you that I loved this story! I'm glad you continued it from the one-shot, because it was neat having the other perspectives (especially Hook's in ch.3) and filling in the blanks. It's so intense - poor Emma - but also so awesome that it is Hook she needs in order to believe she is finally rescued and safe. I loved that he was the only one able to comfort her.
Baccan chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Thank you for sharing this. :)
Hessian304 chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Awww... poor emma. This story is great and I'm glad you updated it. Really excellent writing.
Lisa1972 chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
oh this was excellent!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Ahhhh! This is amazing! Love it to bits!
Ni Castle chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
I really, really liked. Thanks for doing this sequel.

ps.: 'Captain Cobra'?
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
full of angst but still cute
Hazel chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Wonderful new chapter! Love your interactions between Emma and Hook- they're perfect and touching and just right. It'd be great if we could see how she reacts to seeing her parents now that she's convinced it's not a dream *hint, hint* :)
Carlet chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
LOVED this!
Annika the Merciful chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
I loved it! Intense and well done. I enjoyed reading it!
Nouqueret chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Really great story. Wow the new curse is going to have a lot of story lines for fanfiction authores! Now I see the change of wordrobe for Emma and Killian. The WW is going to change the future by changing the past. Season 4 is going to be very very interesting! What did you think of lást night a episode?