Reviews for These Words That Break Through To The Very Heart Of Me
LexieCoop chapter 1 . 3/2
HOLY... What Felicity says as she is leaving? Major feels. I can't even word what I want to say.
K-Marie-M chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Very well done!
the-black-feathers chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Love it! I hope you continue it. Oliver needs to get his head out of his ass and talk about his feelings:)
silleoneff chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Not sure this actually needs another chapter. I think it ended just fine. Good writing!
infallibleflower chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
This was brilliant! Will there be more? I need an Olicity dose!
stepstate chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Oliver is such an idiot, and you did a wonderful job pointing that out in this chapter. I also like how you made Felicity strong with voicing her thoughts. She is good at not holding back, and you stayed true with that. Great job!
Cobrilee chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Okay, this chapter is even better than the first! Two of my favorite lines are, "He would always fight for her" and "Slade Wilson would have to die. Tonight." They just completely reiterate that when it comes to her, there is never a choice. Oliver wouldn't think twice about killing for her, and proves it again in this chapter. I like that in the show they managed to keep him from killing Slade, but it just absolutely worked to kill him in this story.

I was surprised to not see a lot of stories about Oliver protecting Felicity and the flip over the railing after that episode aired. I really, really wanted to, and this scene filled that need! I loved the way you described what was going on in his head and his concern for her safety. And my absolute favorite part was the fact that it was Felicity's penchant for tall heels that kept her from being killed. LOL I really hope you continue on with this story, I need to see the fallout from this scene!
Cobrilee chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This was the first story of yours that I read and it's still one of my favorites. (I realize I say that about pretty much everything you write, but this one does actually edge out all the others except for the Stay the Night series.) I love how you have Felicity and Diggle arguing at the beginning, because I think that's something that probably happens in the show that we just don't get to see. Her stubbornness when it comes to her own safety is probably a constant source of contention amongst the team.

I also appreciate her equivocating on the "do you think I would hurt you" issue. She's always honest with him, so I like that she didn't just say, "Of course I know you wouldn't hurt me," because there are two sides to that coin. Also when she let it slip that she saw the footage of him and Sara, I was so glad he felt awful. LOL The best part, however, was when she made the comment about not having anything to worry about and he hit the floor. He needs to feel like a total jerk after that.
Vero Diaz chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
When are you going to post the new chapter?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Great fic) would be wonderful if you continue
westernbeauty chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Loved this.
Chris4 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Great start to this story. One thing to point out, tho (and this is a pet peeve of mine, so don't take it personally), it's "Isabel", not "Isobel".
Now that I have that out of my system, nice way to start off a story. This chapter definitely grabs the reader and pulls them in. Oliver has a lot to thinking to do and then he needs to figure out how to get it all across to Felicity.
SpyKid18 chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Another amazing story!
JLC chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Wonderful. Hope you add more...
jessspider chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Oh my word...! What a the near death for the both of the them, and to the certain death of Slade...oh my goodness...oh no...will she survive? they have to rush her to the hospital..this is bad!

wow...she saved him again!

Slade scares me as a character - i kinda don't know what to make of him he mean to be invincible? I mean i half think he's going to stick his head together and suddenly wake up from the I dont want him to and its nice to see he's as good as nonexistent now...

:) wow...