Reviews for Seven Forty-Three
That was a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
zveka chapter 21 . 7/21
Rita on RobAttack rec'd this story...

Love it! I love your strong Bella she is the perfect match for this Edward :)

Super histoire, j'ai beaucoup aimer...
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 21 . 6/22
Loved this Fic so much! These two where too Adorable! The whole family was!
Tiggy318 chapter 21 . 4/29
Terrific story! !
cuteascherries chapter 21 . 4/2
: )
cullensrule chapter 21 . 1/28
It was great to see Char all grown up. The dynamic of Char and Edward was an interesting one. Bella slipped right on in. It felt right. I loved your story. My sister in law lives in Quebec so I have been to Timmies and agree it is the best. Though she says she like Dunkin Donuts better. So for Christmas we ship each other a pound of coffee grounds.
cullensrule chapter 19 . 1/28
That proposal was just perfect for them. He noticed her long before she noticed him. This seems like a perfect Christmas.
cullensrule chapter 16 . 1/28
Your daughter's first period is a scary thing. No matter how many times you go over it and answer her questions - I wasn't ready for it to happen. My sympathies to Edward.
cullensrule chapter 12 . 1/28
Love Charlotte.
cullensrule chapter 8 . 1/28
I thought Charlotte was his niece. Daughter, that is even better. These just got real interesting. Great twist.
banshee69 chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
I absolutely loved every word of this story. You both did an amazing job pulling it together. This chapter was adorably, heartwarming.

banshee69 chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
I really want to cunt punch Maggie, it's her loss, and Bella's gain. I actually liked James for what he did, and that's not the norm for me. I loved getting a peek into their future, and their happy ever after.

banshee69 chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
This chapter just stole my heart on so many different levels. Well done.

banshee69 chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
I have no ideal what the game Asshole is, lol. I like seeing Edward, Bella, and Charlotte getting closer and becoming a makeshift family. I half expected Quil to pop-up at Jake's party.

banshee69 chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
I'm all for Bella chasing that cunt Maggie down and giving her a kick in the crotch. I really wanna punch her too. The woman is deplorable.