Reviews for Seven Forty-Three
cullensrule chapter 21 . 1/28
It was great to see Char all grown up. The dynamic of Char and Edward was an interesting one. Bella slipped right on in. It felt right. I loved your story. My sister in law lives in Quebec so I have been to Timmies and agree it is the best. Though she says she like Dunkin Donuts better. So for Christmas we ship each other a pound of coffee grounds.
cullensrule chapter 19 . 1/28
That proposal was just perfect for them. He noticed her long before she noticed him. This seems like a perfect Christmas.
cullensrule chapter 16 . 1/28
Your daughter's first period is a scary thing. No matter how many times you go over it and answer her questions - I wasn't ready for it to happen. My sympathies to Edward.
cullensrule chapter 12 . 1/28
Love Charlotte.
cullensrule chapter 8 . 1/28
I thought Charlotte was his niece. Daughter, that is even better. These just got real interesting. Great twist.
banshee69 chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
I absolutely loved every word of this story. You both did an amazing job pulling it together. This chapter was adorably, heartwarming.

banshee69 chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
I really want to cunt punch Maggie, it's her loss, and Bella's gain. I actually liked James for what he did, and that's not the norm for me. I loved getting a peek into their future, and their happy ever after.

banshee69 chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
This chapter just stole my heart on so many different levels. Well done.

banshee69 chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
I have no ideal what the game Asshole is, lol. I like seeing Edward, Bella, and Charlotte getting closer and becoming a makeshift family. I half expected Quil to pop-up at Jake's party.

banshee69 chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
I'm all for Bella chasing that cunt Maggie down and giving her a kick in the crotch. I really wanna punch her too. The woman is deplorable.

banshee69 chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
Charlotte is right, one day Bella will make an awesome stepmom. Poor Charlotte, first Maggie is a cunt, then the poor kid gets her period. Glad Bella was able to be there for her, I don't think Edward would have handled it as well.

banshee69 chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
I knew it had to have been something to do with Maggie. What a jealous bitch she is being. It hurts my heart that Charlotte may get her heart broken at some point because Maggie isn't the mother she deserves. I'm glad Bella went to Edward's for some answers, and got a bit of dessert in the aftermath. I hope he puts Maggie in her place.

banshee69 chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
Oh hell! What has happened to make Edward and Charlotte behave that way? Bella deserves answers.

banshee69 chapter 13 . 12/28/2014
Yeah, that was cigarette worthy. Damn Aunt Flo to hell.

banshee69 chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
I love Charlotte. She's a riot.