Reviews for The Great Honnōji Academy Coup
Oraandlink chapter 1 . 10/1
Whoa. Dat's cray. As shit.
SuperSailorCharon chapter 2 . 9/25
This was probably the BEST Kill La Kill fanfiction I've ever read! Not only did you make it as random and funny as the canon, but you had all these opportunities to break the fourth wall, and you NAILED them!

Secondly, I LOVE how you fleshed out all the characters, especially Inumuta (and of course my bias is showing since he's my absolute favorite character in the series, but c'est la vie). In the anime, I feel like we really don't know Inumuta very well other than the fact that he's a hacker who happens to be obsessed with collecting data and he's probably the member of the Elite Four with the least incentive to be loyal to Satsuki. Needless to say, he's probably the most enigmatic of the Elite Four. But I can TOTALLY see him being an otaku with a non-existent dating life! (Although if I were to find a real-life version of Inumuta, I'd make no hesitation to go out with him, but I digress..)

And of course, the ending of this was absolutely priceless as I could totally see Inumuta and Nonon walking away and humming those songs! However, while I definitely support and love the InumutaXNonon pairing, sometimes I can't help but wonder if Nonon is even interested in boys...

Nice job! You've absolutely earned this favorite/follow I'm giving you!
5th Dimension chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This story is genius. Pure and utter genius.
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
That whole thing was beautiful. From the first insane Inumuta plan to the return of Satsuki. And really, Nonon and Inumuta are made for each other.
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I have no earthly idea what I just read, but it was beautiful. 5/5.
Luv-de-Rondum chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
This came DIRECTLY out of what I loved about Kill la Kill (still working out what that was exactly) and did it up in awesome. I will not ask how, but say I loved every letter and was reminded just how great fanfic can be.
Nick Martin chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Dat ending tho.
Nick Martin chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
"Trespassers will be perforated."
You wrote a KILL LA KILL fic? How did I not know about this!?
"Climb the huge red letters"
Oh how I love cracked fourth walls.
"Die, Four-Eyed Pervert!"
Awesome. Gamagoori's subsequent scene could also be defined as such.
"Now we climb onto his back before he grows too big-"
Wait, the Satsuki light is a spotlight!? I feel lied to!
Gahddamit, Inumuta.
And then he beats Mako by using a Gurren Lagann reference to RETCON his OWN UNIVERSE!?
This is so awesome...
Okay, time for the next bit!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
this is brilliant! you should write more kill la kill :)
Muszkatela chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
It was even better finale than original Kill la Kill.
Inu with power of FLASHBACKS! Mako with power of animation in LITERATURE! The glourios power of RED CAPITALS! My only note would be that your Monkey boy wasn't as nonchalantly stupid as he was in anime.
I laughed.
I cried.
I laughed.
Thank you based author.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
My god the jokes in this were perfect! Hey the series was random enough already- you don't think u can make an even crazier, over the top sequel? I don't care how much it ruins canon- this one was just too perfect!
Startix-Master of the NoLess chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Genius. Absolute, sheer, genius, from start to finish. Not a second went by I wasn't laughing into a coma
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
love it!
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014

ponpon chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
this was a fantastic read from start to finish. I love everything concerning the elite four. plus with mako, it was even better!