Reviews for Dreams of a Cat and a Wolf
Alex B. Goode chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
I'm guessing Tanya was also born in America, but went to Africa.
brankel1 chapter 45 . 3/6/2011
I totally loved the part where Aisha pulled Rocky's is adorable.
slytherensangel26 chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
um...i wanted to let you know that i think the word you were serching for is snowmobil...lots of fun to drive!
Sonic chapter 45 . 3/28/2005
I've just finished reading this fic, and it is awsome. But in my opinion i reckon Billy or Kat would not be that careless to not have protection, but that just me so please don't see this as a flame but from my point of view.

P.S I am sorry if i offend you in this review.
hi chapter 19 . 3/9/2004
ROFL I just read chapters 18 &19. Baka is the japanese word for idiot!
Jenn chapter 45 . 2/15/2004
Very cool story!
Flashbeagle chapter 45 . 2/14/2004
I love happy endings! :) Sigh...I LOVE the Billy/Kat matchup. It's always great to see an evil villain destroyed, especially one as yucky as Vile.
I'm sad to see this one end! (But I'm also looking forward to everything else!)
And: Thanks for the acknowledgement! :)
jim hawking jr chapter 45 . 2/13/2004
good story man
Tarn chapter 45 . 2/13/2004
Well Andrea, I wanted to wait until I had read it all to make my final review. Bravo! A satisfying ending to yet another brilliant epic. Hope to see more from you soon!
Writer2k3 chapter 45 . 2/13/2004
I can't believe this story actually had an ending and what an ending it was and thank you for the kind words for me.
Harry2 chapter 45 . 2/12/2004
Thank you SO very much for the kind words Andrea. Its writers like you that encourage me to read and review fan fiction, as well as trying my own hand at it. And now, now that this is story is overwith, maybe you can get the massive writers block taken care of *If you need some dynamite to destroy it, let me know!* you can get back to Quiet Evil. Until then, ITS TIME FOR A GOLD RUSH! GOLD RANGER POWER! After while Crocodile!
Harry2 chapter 44 . 2/12/2004
This time, the forces of Darkness are in for a fight that they will NEVER FORGET! *GOLD RANGER POWER!* With this many rangers, its do or die time! *ITS TIME FOR A GOLD RUSH!* And above all else, this time, its personal. Time to finish this battle once and for all! Ready for the final battle with the Gold Powers! *GO GO POWER RANGERS, YOU MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS!*
Harry2 chapter 43 . 1/22/2004
*ITS TIME FOR A GOLD RUSH!* Great chapter Andrea! And while I will miss this story when its done, I can see that sooner or later, things must come to a head. Evil has splintered the UAG and that group must be made whole again! Veridian must be stopped and soon! And I am looking forward to the battle royale! Keep up the good work my friend! *GOLD RANGER POWER!*
Dcm3387 chapter 42 . 1/17/2004
Wow, this is getting god. It took a while to read all the chapters. Go Lightspeed!
Dcm3387 chapter 30 . 1/17/2004
Good so far! I hope they can find Kat soon!