Reviews for Your Hands Can Heal, Your Hands Can Bruise
Reveriemare chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Wow, this is intense! But with Jackson being banned from surgery, there won't be happy times for April and Jackson, not in the near future. I really like how you wrote the development of this story and with only a few words, you set the mood quite perfectly - sad, depressing, cold. As it should be for Jackson if his world (his job) starts falling apart for him. He's a proud man and with his hand irreversibly injured, his pride is quite battered. One little thing was left out though: what happened to their kid? Did April lose it (I hope not!) or did they have to play happy family until Jackson couldn't stand it?
Anyway, you did a very nice job writing this!
But since I'm quite a sucker for happy endings (and I do want April to be happy), I wouldn't mind if this one-shot became a two-shot ;) I mean, Jackson has to come back, don't you think?
TruC7 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I don't have a choice but I still choose you.
The idea that it would be so impossible to operate seems sad for Jackson. Frustrating really. Especially when Aprils life moves on. Especially when they have that- that happiness but it's not enough somehow.
Is anything ever?
This was quite classic you- well written, touching, an anti climax. She's almost too pretty now April isn't she- when you compare her to the mousy brown headed thing that she first was. Confidant, radiant, sure of herself in every way. I love her like this. Strangely she outshines Jackson often.
Love your work, always.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I wish you would write a companion piece to this about when he come back. And this is intense and deep. Really good writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Sad and beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
That was deep.
S chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I like it, even if it is really sad :-( You are very good writer :-)
Jindy Wahr chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I love your writing! Possibly more than I love the show, at this moment, because I haven't even watched the episode yet. I read this first!