Reviews for Tackling Beautiful Women 101
IWatchTVStaticAndThinkIt'sFun chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
omg this is so freaking adorable :)
cosmickym925 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Oh my god, I've never smiled and laughed so much while reading a fic! I looooovvveeeddd it!
weeping eyes of babylon chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
OmaeG! I loved this! So Unique!
Geneu chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Ah, so awesome So many things, and unusual, and awesome :D
urdaughterinlaw chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Son no one can miss those teen wolf references lmaooo. I really like it, tho I've read most of it before liao hahaha. I really like your fancy schmancy literary techniques, YOU is a hipster in denial totes. All the swearing is really in character i must say. BRAVOO. Congrats on making twilight's characters really likable! You should write a novella (which btw is just a really short novel. Oops.)
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Aww... Shucks. That pre-note was too kind. You, my lovely lady, deserve all the graciousness and love you get from me! Every single little bit. You are amazing!

Jacobs internal monologues are just too cute. I love how he's so confident, so control and focused on his lists until miss Clearwater comes along.

I died for the T-Rex. The sexual T-Rex. Haha. So awesomely hilarious.

It's really lovely to see a great relationship between Leah and Sam. She such a hardcore crazy person while Sam gives off calm and ease. Love them! It's also nice to see Sammy boy with some personality to boot!

Hahah... Leah attractions to Jacobs butt is... Intense! Lol. Not that I can blame the poor girl. It's so funny to see their roles reversed. Like Leah is the guy and ogling the girl! Classic!

Her comments about his butt make me laugh so hard. Especially about wanting to take a picture. She's so crazy!

OMG! I love this! It's too much to handle. Sam is just completely torturing Leah in the gym glass. And Jacob's outfit; ... Oh dear god. Hahah. Leah's mind was kicking into overdrive. She's going to burst into flames if she doesn't get her hands on that fine piece of man candy. (I think Leah is rubbing off on me. Lol)

Leah cracks me up. She is so completely enamoured with Jacob. It's too cute!

I'm still not entirely sure if Sam really is straight. Even with his crush on Emily. The crotch grabbing Sam? Hahha.

OMG Leah! You really didn't recognise him! Jeez girl! It might be cause your focus is solely on his butt! Their meeting in Beacon Hills was so gorgeous! I loved it! I just hope the lying doesn't sway Leah too much! They are destined for each other dammit.

They are so sweet and Leah is definitely going to scandalise little Jacob. Even the comments about BDSM didn't seem to sway the guy. He's a keeper! Fo sho'.

THIS - has officially been the best thing since sliced bread. Gah! I love LOVE love it! And you're right! It's all about the love people!

Another excellent story! You are AMAZINGNESS! Lol. I could read your work forever and ever.

Keep on shinning!