Reviews for Enjoy the Fireworks
That was amazing who knew weaslys hemione were traitors
poopsickle chapter 1 . 7/28
0 to 100 nigga real quick like chill a bit with the sex
The Lord of Voldemort of Rivia chapter 1 . 5/23
Very nicely done, I like it :)
Rebmul chapter 1 . 5/9
oh that was what good "what power" "fire power"
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/22
Great short story and nice happy ending to boot. Thanks for sharing!
Im a guest chapter 1 . 2/8
BOom Boom fire power
Ashcandy07 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Ah! Brilliant short story! It helped a lot I have a fanart specifically made for their threesome in the woods loaded up on another tab :)

Two-thumbs-up! And perhaps another ;)
Difdi chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
It's a decent story outline, but far too rushed to be a full story. It looks like you outlined just one scene, the sort of scene you'd build an entire chapter around, then instead of doing that just strung the scenes together.

What should have been a well-written six to ten chapter story instead became a manically rushed single chapter that reads like a railroad job.

When you eventually look back on this and cringe, I look forward to reading the properly written rewrite.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I generally like Hermione, but in some stories she can get on my last nerve ... like when she thinks she is so smart that Harry can't succeed without her brilliance.

I like Harry with Tonks and with Fleur, so both are fine with me ... although I'm really not sure either woman would want to share, as I believe both are pretty "greedy" sexually. ;)
Cateagle chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
*laughs uproariously* Ah, that's a proper ending to a lot of folk. I wonder if Tom would've bothered if he'd realized just how many powerful hole cards Harry had? Ah, well, he and Albus can debate that in their next great adventures.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
that was awesome and a lot of fun to read.
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
mattcun chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
plz write more
rob chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
can you make one for these girls Padma, Su li, pansy, daphne, tracey, milicent, hanna, mrs malfoy, rita skeeter, morag, andi tonks and bellatrix and maybe another with hermione.