Reviews for Enjoy the Fireworks
Difdi chapter 1 . 8/21
It's a decent story outline, but far too rushed to be a full story. It looks like you outlined just one scene, the sort of scene you'd build an entire chapter around, then instead of doing that just strung the scenes together.

What should have been a well-written six to ten chapter story instead became a manically rushed single chapter that reads like a railroad job.

When you eventually look back on this and cringe, I look forward to reading the properly written rewrite.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/8
I generally like Hermione, but in some stories she can get on my last nerve ... like when she thinks she is so smart that Harry can't succeed without her brilliance.

I like Harry with Tonks and with Fleur, so both are fine with me ... although I'm really not sure either woman would want to share, as I believe both are pretty "greedy" sexually. ;)
Cateagle chapter 1 . 5/30
*laughs uproariously* Ah, that's a proper ending to a lot of folk. I wonder if Tom would've bothered if he'd realized just how many powerful hole cards Harry had? Ah, well, he and Albus can debate that in their next great adventures.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/5
*snicker*
draco122 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
that was awesome and a lot of fun to read.
Draco122
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Nice
mattcun chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
plz write more
rob chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
can you make one for these girls Padma, Su li, pansy, daphne, tracey, milicent, hanna, mrs malfoy, rita skeeter, morag, andi tonks and bellatrix and maybe another with hermione.
Abaddorn chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA MUGGLE GUN ... ingenious idea
kyuubi1998 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
hahaha awesome story dude!
TheUltimateRainbowDash chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
that ending was a master-piece and deserves a cookie!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Brilliant.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
So Molly Weasley is being arrested for something that not illegal, Love Potions are banned at the school. But they are sold freely at any potion shop, so Love potion are legal.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Hahahahahhaha BRILLIANT!
Silky Button chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
what a trio of hotness haha