Reviews for Summer Rose
Cullen Cousin chapter 15 . 8/12
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it!

Excellent job!
Sassyvampmama chapter 17 . 6/12
Thank you for sharing.
sagajunkie chapter 11 . 5/18
Yeah, definitely NOT a story to read at work. Your coworkers tend to look at you funny
Anastacia T. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/12
OMG! I just read your story 'Summer Rose' and ...Thank you, thank you, thank you so, so, so, so much for allowing the translation of this amazing story! I'm completely in love with it! You're a amazing author! and...I love your stories sweet girl.

I love YOU! XOXOXOX
sweetdiane34 chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
it was a great story
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2015
awwww that was so cute :)
anafinchel chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
when I was reading the 'if you say so' part the firtst thing i thought about was Lea...damn that song makes me cry...which is why I avoid it :(
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2015
why can't he be more upset about missing the pregnancy months? :/ sorry, i just think he is too easy about the whole thing. I like the story tho :)
Godschildtweety chapter 17 . 8/17/2015
Great work
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
yeah you can't give up
Hushi Taloa chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
See, prosthetics fittings and rehab all happens back in the States.
Hushi Taloa chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
The thing with military medicine:

You are injured. The medic or one of your unit slaps a pressure bandage on you to keep you from bleeding out. They haul your ass back to the base hospital where you receive your first surgery and get stabilized. If you are ambulatory, they may keep you at the base hospital or medivac you to Germany. If your wounds are more serious, the CCATT (Critical Care Air Transport Team consisting of a doctor, nurse, and pulmonary tech) set up an ICU in a cargo plane to keep you alive and transport you to Germany. You may be in Germany for a second surgery or just for a day's worth of stabilization, but as soon as they can, they get your butt back the USA. At that point, from Edwards AFB or Scott AFB, you patients are essentially FedExed to your home bases or VA hospitals. If you are seriously wounded, they want to reunite you with your family ASAP.

They don't want you hanging around in hostile territory, even on a hardened base.

So, Edward and Emmett - they would be home by now.
Hushi Taloa chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Don't the guys get that this is the sort of decision you make WITH your partner? You don't just inform them of a done deal. Boys! Snort.
Itzel Lightwood chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
Hello! Ive just used the last hour to read your beautiful story and I loved it so much (and I cried a lot too!) so thank you so, so, so much for writing it!
PurpleBrina17 chapter 17 . 2/15/2015
awwwwe always this fic gets me all well you know. this for this futuretake.