Reviews for A Question of Lions
Irrelevent chapter 6 . 9/9
Adorable. It has a very different and interesting take on all the 'True Love' bullshit. I like it.
EvanStorm chapter 6 . 9/9
Great story. Thanks for writing. However I am of the firm the belief the faries are still hiding something ;-)
Rain Addict CM chapter 6 . 1/19
Except that they very well could be with how wishy washy Tink was, because first Robin is Regina's soul mate cause of the tattoo, then the tattoo doesn't mean anything, then as soon as its said in front of Tink that Emma doesn't have a lion on her wrist its back to the lion meaning Robins the true love. I firmly believe at the end the fairies just pulled a major mind fuck, especially with Tink not wanting Regina to have a True Love or happiness. Interesting story.
Riellebrat chapter 6 . 1/4
Hah! Its obvious, Tink is Robin's true love.. The fairy dust was working for Green not Regina!
Well that's what I'm going with cause I do not like RHood in this story or on the show! LOL
Great story...
Confused chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
This was really great but after all of the brilliant set up you made for this: the homophobic fairy dust, the ville de lyon flower, the thief-to-hero similarities... why did you turn it on its head at the last moment and keep that sap Robin as Regina's true love? Especially when she's so obviously upset about being fated to him?

You had me so convinced that they were meant to be! I guess I just really hate that somehow Robin is still 'entitled' to his connection with Regina.

But good on them for fighting destiny I suppose. Make your own fate SwanQueen!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Pretty good read.
rebecca chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Hay all I know this is not about this a question of lion but I need need about looking for a story Regina Mills is the evil teacher and emma is mute with abusive foster parents plz help
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Maybe not soul mates or true loves but... still beautiful as hell together
Ziazooe chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Omg this is probs the first story where I don't hate Henry! Thank yuu
Lanaholic chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
"... but she had purposely chosen uncomfortable furniture to discourage guests from staying longer than twenty minutes."

So this is your first fanfiction? Wow, impressive! You have a gift! Keep writing and sharing!
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I already don't like the fact that your piece has only 6 chapters. This is just so good!
Alright, let's keep going... all in day is puberty and fairy dust :)
Emerald Demona chapter 6 . 8/13/2014
I like that ending. You should send this to the writers.
Avarenda chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
i kinda wish there is a sequel to this.
boxofwine chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
I love this story. I've got mixed feelings about the ending, though. I mean, it's great that they ended up together because they felt that strongly about each other, but destiny isn't called destiny for no reason. By my definition, it means that if Regina and Robin were destined to be each others true love, then it's gonna happen and it's only a matter of time. So, while I love that Emma and Regina decided to say to hell with destiny, I think there's probably still that lingering doubt in their minds. Waiting for fate to rear its ugly head.
zibbsfan05 chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Love it can't wait for more