Reviews for The Beginning
oisoubeea chapter 15 . 1/19
Você não pensa em voltar a postar Beaut And The Beast? Ja li e reli tantas vezes árduas temporadas sonhando com alguns capítulos bônus ou uma nova temporada surpresa. Pense com carinho ️
oisoubeea chapter 3 . 1/19
oisoubeea chapter 2 . 1/19
Oi você não pensa em voltar a postar em Beaut And The Beast? Alguns capítulos bônus ou uma nova temporada?
oisoubeea chapter 1 . 1/19
Vc não pensa em voltar a escrever Beaut And The Beast? Alguns capítulos bônus, ou uma nova temporada? Sinto tanta falta
Dom-Letty chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
Pleasssee update! This story is incredible!
Wildheart chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
Update soon
Guest chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
Eagerly awaiting an update! :-)
PrettyStar25 chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Update soon love this story.
Wildheart chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
Aw! Sad moment for Letty but ibline that Dom is there for her! He rocks!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
I love that Dom is so into Letty! Proud when she wins her race! Protective but trusts her! Why can't everyone write awesome pieces like this!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Love the playfulness between Dom and Letty. So sweet! ;-)
Dina chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Ooh! I am so glad that sex didn't ruin them...BUT it would be nice to see them actually talk. It seems like they've been friends and then suddenly they have sex... Does that mean they are dating? A couple?

:-)
Dina chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Wow. Seriously hot! Whew! ;-)
Dina chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Sooo goood! Dom finally loving towards telling Letty about his feelings!

Ps. I know he thinks that him sleeping with random girls and hiding it from Letty is ok, but what's going to happen when she finds out? I bet she will be hurt! Maybe she already knows...?
I hope that Dom stops his (occasional?) sex with random girls before he tells Letty he has feelings for her...