Reviews for Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
Kksmum chapter 49 . 5/19
I love this story. So emotional. I feel it all. Second time I have read it. Thank you.
Edward'sDJ chapter 37 . 4/7
I am so glad to hear Bella acknowledge that the fault wasn't all Edward's. I know 17 year olds are odd, but surely there was scope for some middle ground between one over clothing boob grope and full on sex; talk about all or nothing.
S1203 chapter 50 . 3/31
Captivating! Thank you
I just want to say that this story could have only been written this well by some girl/woman that has went through the exact same that her character Bella has. That‘s why every excerpt of this is blunt real. It’s cold ...and I understand completely. Oh, for the love to boys.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/8/2017
OH PLEASE tell me that Bella isn't STILL a virgin! She better not be and I hope that she never forgives Edward. He doesn't deserve it.

When he asked if they could maybe be friends my went "NO".
Snappher chapter 36 . 11/28/2017
boohoohoo, asshole. NO MERCY! (I'm tough on crime) lol!
Snappher chapter 24 . 11/28/2017
gah! epov. that jerk. boys are stupid. men are no better!
Snappher chapter 17 . 11/28/2017
God. I've read this story before, but as I re-read it, it breaks my fucking heart. I remember my first big break up - I was in my twenties - and I felt like it tore out all the air in my lungs. I was a late bloomer, and felt like I was 13 years old, just a mess. I'm 49 now, and I can still recall it with such clarity. I've had subsequent heartaches, and maybe 12 years ago, I just stopped dating. It was never worth it, I never got out what I put in, and I chose to protect myself instead, and just stopped. I don't think love is for everybody - despite what your friends say, I don't think that there IS somebody for everybody. For some of us, it just doesn't work out.

Sigh. Isn't this a happy fucking post? ugh. Sorry - I'm just really feeling Bella right now!
athome Jo chapter 50 . 10/23/2017
Wow. Loved it!
pipelynn chapter 50 . 10/8/2017
Oh wow, i loved this so so much even though i wanted to kill this edward many times, and this is the very best alice i have ever read, and this was high on my wimpy angst scale! thanks for writing!
pipelynn chapter 38 . 10/8/2017
Ouch...carlisle stalk hurts!
pipelynn chapter 32 . 10/8/2017
This was hard to read!
pipelynn chapter 19 . 10/8/2017
OMG this made me cry and I love this Alice so much. i can FEEL bella's pain...
pipelynn chapter 3 . 10/7/2017
Oh bella, what did he do to make you so hard to him?
pipelynn chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
He is so charming. Bless her broken heart!
7,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »