Reviews for Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
Guest chapter 22 . 12/8/2017
OH PLEASE tell me that Bella isn't STILL a virgin! She better not be and I hope that she never forgives Edward. He doesn't deserve it.

When he asked if they could maybe be friends my went "NO".
Snappher chapter 36 . 11/28/2017
boohoohoo, asshole. NO MERCY! (I'm tough on crime) lol!
Snappher chapter 24 . 11/28/2017
gah! epov. that jerk. boys are stupid. men are no better!
Snappher chapter 17 . 11/28/2017
God. I've read this story before, but as I re-read it, it breaks my fucking heart. I remember my first big break up - I was in my twenties - and I felt like it tore out all the air in my lungs. I was a late bloomer, and felt like I was 13 years old, just a mess. I'm 49 now, and I can still recall it with such clarity. I've had subsequent heartaches, and maybe 12 years ago, I just stopped dating. It was never worth it, I never got out what I put in, and I chose to protect myself instead, and just stopped. I don't think love is for everybody - despite what your friends say, I don't think that there IS somebody for everybody. For some of us, it just doesn't work out.

Sigh. Isn't this a happy fucking post? ugh. Sorry - I'm just really feeling Bella right now!
athome Jo chapter 50 . 10/23/2017
Wow. Loved it!
pipelynn chapter 50 . 10/8/2017
Oh wow, i loved this so so much even though i wanted to kill this edward many times, and this is the very best alice i have ever read, and this was high on my wimpy angst scale! thanks for writing!
pipelynn chapter 38 . 10/8/2017
Ouch...carlisle stalk hurts!
pipelynn chapter 32 . 10/8/2017
This was hard to read!
pipelynn chapter 19 . 10/8/2017
OMG this made me cry and I love this Alice so much. i can FEEL bella's pain...
pipelynn chapter 3 . 10/7/2017
Oh bella, what did he do to make you so hard to him?
pipelynn chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
He is so charming. Bless her broken heart!
pipelynn chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Wow!
Guest chapter 41 . 9/28/2017
blah blah...but hes gonna end up dating Kelly anyway...blah blah.

Do we really need to rehash all of Edwards old fuck holes? I think not.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/28/2017
Edward says that a week went by before he fucked rose but bella said it was three days. But either way, Edward goes on and on about how hes SOOOO TIRED of feeling this way...and just for a moment he wants to forget...um really? your soooooo tired? its been fucking days! THATS IT, DAYS!

And only five shots and hes so shit faced that he has sex with some hoe? Edwards a piece of shit, point blank.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/28/2017
why not just forgive him...but not be friends? I REALLY feel like she shouldn't be his friend.
7,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »