Reviews for Operation GingerAil
jquackers chapter 7 . 2/11
Excited to see if they'll run into any trouble with that red headed guy with a scar. I wouldn't want Elsa's cover to be blown so soon if she had to kick into action to protect Anna, but it'd also be really interesting if that did happen. Or if Elsa somehow brushes it off as having learned martial arts or something. Especially after her small slip with Oaken. Anyway, I hope another chapter is in the works! Thanks for the story so far!
jquackers chapter 5 . 2/9
Oh fucking hell, seriously? Right after she considered resigning? Ugh. I'm guessing this is a flashback since it doesn't seem probable that Elsa would have another mission while she's in the middle of one now.
Ludlovescake chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
Oh my god! I just found this and I love it! Please make more soon! Really funny and awesome story!
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
Do much teasing! I love it!
Shadowfax321 chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
Haha that was cute. Elsa's got game
pandacornforever chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
Well that was fun
Mysterious Kuro Miko chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
Nice to see this story got updated and YES it was exactly 1 year this last updated. This is good and glad to see Elsa got so comfortable with Anna that she let her guard down but not when she need to look out for dangers. Gee the creep that spying on them sound like Hans older brother.
starperformer4343 chapter 7 . 10/22/2015
great to see this update, missed it and love it
fkfjkdsnfjksdnfjksn kjwe chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
Aww they're so cute together! Please update soon :D
wenkan chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
OH MY GOD.
WHAT A CLIFFHANGER.
ARGHHH!1 YOUR STORY IS SOOOO GOOD!1 . PLEASE CONTINUE? _
snowboardgurl chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
lol i love this are you goingo to come bak¿ please say yesss i love his stroy
ch3n chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
update pleaseeee! nice plot but the chapters...well sadly, its too short. which is really killing the viewers from the inside! and nice writing pattern! neat, understandable,etc. but makes sure to update more frequent(im not forcing you. this is merely a suggestion.). i would love to see your fanfiction more often on page 1. ;) makes sure to update more and considere about making the chapter a bit longer. chiao!
Ratchet Maverick chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
So I found this last night and I must say that it kept me entertained through one of my lectures today. I love the interactions between the characters and cannot wait to see where you take this. Looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Can't wait for next chapter.
Samuel Murphy chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
Can't wait for the next update, amazing work. Thank you.

-Samuel