Reviews for Ah Kissed Him Once
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
It got a little heated at the end, but I liked it.
slightlyxjaded chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
This was a good quick read. I like the way you had Rogue narrate everything-it seems most stuff on this site is written in third person-so that was refreshing.

You made it all seem so real! I disagree with your notes on the bottom of the last chapter though-Remy's accent doesn't suck-I thought you did pretty well!

One constructive criticism though: add more quotation marks to make everything easier to read. There are long parts with no quotation marks, so it was kind of hard to understand if that stuff was being said, thought or used as a description. Honestly, that's the only complaint I have (and it's a small one).

All in all, I enjoyed this story-thanks for writing it! I'm excited to read your other works-especially knowing how much you love Evolution-I'm sure that comes out in your works.
Raven34link chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
yay Romy _
Raven34link chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
LOL all she could think of was He smudged mah lipstick XD
ALLREMS chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
That was such a great story!
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Was this supposed to be a onshot? Well... Im really really glad there's sequels to this. . . Finnally something different from Rogue & Gambits meeting... totally in character and loving every bit of it - I love the way Rogue put her powers into perspective... a warning, the truth what would he give up to be close to her? The kiss...aww
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
Oh my gosh I loved this! Fourth and final was most definitely the best. Fighting and kissing and all the good stuff in between. Those two rock! And so do you!

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
O! No fighting. Just pure kissing and groping and good old fashioned fun. haha.

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Hahaha! "Dammit! He smudged mah lipstick!" Of course that's what she'd say. Oh I gotta love Gambit and his tenacity! So good!

Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Oh boy! I'm sure she did like it. Exciting!

allyg1990 chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
Hah, i loved the closing line!
Rogue Rikku chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
I thought this story was great. I love X-Men Evolution, but I feel that they don't have enough scenes with Rogue and Gambit. Although I'm curious to know what you would have said in Rogue's point of view with the episodes Dark Horizon and Cajun Spice, I can see way you would leave it off here. It was a great read!
xLiLix chapter 4 . 9/3/2006
I LOVE THIS! It's so beautiful! I would mind a sequel, you know? hehe
musagirl15 chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
I just read this story and I liked it._ Especially when Rogue and Remy 'fought'._
DapperCrapper chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
Yay! Romy love! I love it pieces! Muah! *blows kisses* This was awesome and I love Remy's accent as well as the silk thing... I thought it was slightly kinky actually... Okay, enough smut talk from me, is there going to be a sequel... *puppy eyes*