Reviews for Tai's Party
B2K'z 1DYMe chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
DaYuM BeCCa Yo SToRY iS TYTE FO SHO! (hehe, d z my Tai impression), honist ta G i giv dis story a BUMP BUMP BUMP, no, a million BUMPZ cos it was SO amazingly...i cant think of any other word except: DAYUM! i was readin sum b2k fanficion (lmao, i cant believe they actually have b2k fanfiction!) and the reviews have stuff like "gurl, yo story was hella good" and also if sum1 was REALLY feelin da story then they'd bump it, hence the reason why i gave YOUR story a BUMP BUMP BUMP!

fayvrit bit:

"Safe sex," Toby repeated. He moved closer and wrapped his arms about the shoulders of both Pietro and his girl. The glass bottle of Jim Bean in Toby’s hand pressed cold against Pietro’s cheek. "Buh if you do ‘ave a kid...call it Toh-by."

"Or Lanshe," Lance called from behind.

"You know wha?" Toby’s speech was lilting, slow. "I think I luv you more than anything in the whole world. I mean...I like you more than chocolate and," he paused to take a swig from the bottle. Which resulted in Pietro’s face being pulled closer, as Toby didn’t bother to unhook his arm from about the speedster’s neck and shoulders, "I like you way more than alcohol." He paused again. This time to think. "Buh, I still luv alcohol. Only, I’m pretty shurre I luv you morre." He staggered back, tripping. Lance caught him. Just. "Ch-cherrio," Toby gave a salute with his bottle hand. "We’re gonna find more drinksh."

Pietro blinked in surprise as the 2 guys wandered off, stopping along the way to tell another unsuspecting couple, ‘safe sex or no sex.’

LMAO, I crakd up so much at that bit! yea well anywayz, LUVD YR STORY BECS, BUMP BUMP BUMP!

p.s

b2k's song "girlfriend" hit #3 on the trl countdown for 106th and Park! (american tv show, like coca cola rtr charts and... yup)
hids chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
yep i also love this story!

damn all ur stories rock!

poor evan! tried so hard to be a gansta!

can u email me a pic of mel and tori?

that's the email.
redrose2310 chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
YAAAAAAAYA I've been in yu-gi-oh for a while and some how missed this tell now love it oh and plez read my new fics please
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
On A High - by Duncan Sheik

This song might help you when you've caught Writer's Block! Will Pietro .ever. see?
Red Witch chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Great story! Love it!

Listen I hear the next new episode features Evan and the Morlocks.

Pietro: Maybe we'll all get lucky and he'll go live with them!

Down boy! Once again, great chapter!
me chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Have you got new ones that I havent seem?

Liked this one. A little different that what you normally put out.. and Lance *is* so cute and loyal!

Dont ya just wanna hug him?
reviewer chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
AH! I've read all of your stories so far and their all so great! I've also finally found time to review for you.

Your characters are really unique and i really love how you describe Toby's affection for Pietro. It's so cute! It was really funny the way you changed Evan's speech too.

Post as soon as you can!

506
WildCeed chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
*sigh* I just love when the Brotherhood go to a party. What's even better is when they go to a party with great songs! whoo hoo Nelly! My favorite parts are the drunk Toby's speech of love and how Evan wanted to be 'down'.
Pip Mudturtle chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
awesome story, and pics of mel? sweet, could ja send em to me
Jes chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Mel pics? Me, please. :)
Oracle Isley chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
hehehehe i loved ya story...can u email me wit mel pics?

loved the drunken aftermath...
todd fan chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Lol, fantastic!

I loved Kurts 'I don't know you' comment and Todd's adventure with the 'special' muffin :D.

Well done.
Analensey chapter 1 . 10/19/2002
i want Mel pics, Mels cool, do you have Toby pics?. My e-mails

Wonderful fic, absolutly marvelous or however you spell it.

You must write more fics soon, or I shall be forced too...um do something...yeah -