Reviews for The Darkest Gate
Aki chapter 9 . 6/19
Very richly expanded universe. There were a few plot holes (if there is no birth or death in the middle verse, how are all these people dying?), and it felt rushed in terms of character development (especially the romance subplot) but I rather liked it. The epilogue wrapped everything up nicely but I wish there had been more. Having the portals open and both worlds reeling from the renewed contact would make for an interesting sequel.
jlawson chapter 9 . 5/21
You are a wonderful writer. I loved the way you told this story. Beautiful job.
NoAccountLurker chapter 9 . 1/22
That was delightful! Really, well done... Have you written anything else? You really should. Write something original and get it published, dear. You're that good!
ufc91 chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
Great adventure!
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
I can't recall how many years have passed since I read this, but I've kept it on a list to come back to after some time, so that I could properly review and favorite it later. While I vaguely remember why I enjoyed your tale and found it so interesting, the specific details elude me - but perhaps I might remember them further, the next time I feel inclined to read it again (as I surely will)...It must have been wondrous indeed for me to store it away with choice others, now to be looked upon once again.
So, thank you for sharing your words and I wish you all the best ~
Kryu chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! It definitely felt like an adventure! The only thing I felt was a little off was that the relationship between Jareth and Sarah seemed so sudden. Beyond that though 5 stars!
Anaih323 chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
The. Best. Story. I've read in a long... long time. Sooooo goooood
Hermonthis chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
Oh thank you for writing this story, it was quite enjoyable. Labyrinth retellings doesn't always work so well, but this one did.
Starviking chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
I liked you had Jareth and Sarah not understand each other when they first met. Overall, I fav this!
snowwhitealice chapter 9 . 1/12/2015
This entire tale is nothing short of amazing! I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I love this! An advenure/fantasy story that remains true to the characters.
I wish there was a sequel. Thanks!
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Well this story was just like a fairy tale. I love love loved it! This is possibly one of my favourite labyfic s of all time. XD
fieldsoffebruary chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
I really enjoyed this! It's an interesting AU. I think I would've liked it better if it was longer, to really explore the possibilities in depth. But I still like it. (Though the changes in their eye colours sort of bugged me.)
Shadow131 chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Haha, I knew she'd ask Pierce, hooray! What an awesome ending, I love a happy ending to a grand adventure! This really paid off and was quite epic in scope, good job!
Shadow131 chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Gah, that declaration of love got me right in the feels! Great to see Sarah get some magic, you set it up very clearly, though I hope she tells him how she feels as well...