Reviews for The Darkest Gate
Hermonthis chapter 9 . 3/24
Oh thank you for writing this story, it was quite enjoyable. Labyrinth retellings doesn't always work so well, but this one did.
Starviking chapter 9 . 2/12
I liked you had Jareth and Sarah not understand each other when they first met. Overall, I fav this!
snowwhitealice chapter 9 . 1/12
This entire tale is nothing short of amazing! I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
I love this! An advenure/fantasy story that remains true to the characters.
I wish there was a sequel. Thanks!
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Well this story was just like a fairy tale. I love love loved it! This is possibly one of my favourite labyfic s of all time. XD
fieldsoffebruary chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
I really enjoyed this! It's an interesting AU. I think I would've liked it better if it was longer, to really explore the possibilities in depth. But I still like it. (Though the changes in their eye colours sort of bugged me.)
Shadow131 chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Haha, I knew she'd ask Pierce, hooray! What an awesome ending, I love a happy ending to a grand adventure! This really paid off and was quite epic in scope, good job!
Shadow131 chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Gah, that declaration of love got me right in the feels! Great to see Sarah get some magic, you set it up very clearly, though I hope she tells him how she feels as well...
Shadow131 chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Jareth, you wonderfully sarcastic bastard...You adorably cute, wonderfully sarcastic bastard. And wow, I can't wait to see what kind of peach dream they have together!
Shadow131 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Yessss, Jareth still offers Sarah dreams, but in an entirely different context! I was really skeptical about this at first, it had a bit of an odd start, but I totally love it! It takes all the necessary set pieces and makes them new and fresh and exciting!
And look at them, they're like the perfect proto-couple, with an adventure that can build both their respect and affection for one another! IT's brilliant!
Shadow131 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
I just have to say that I love the Hamlet reference.
It's great getting to see Jareth and Sarah have a fresh, unfettered start. And I love how contemptuous Jareth is of republican democracy.
And I was getting the right idea about Terry and Pierce, right...? I hope so...? More homosexual representation in Labyfic! At least with side characters.
What's great about Sarah is that she is NOT some noble, queenly Chosen One and yet is able to power through everything. It's what makes her admirable, and there's little doubt it's what Jareth would find attractive about her; a very democratic heroine, as it were.
One with the Wind chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
This fic is brilliant! It had me hooked.
Minirowan chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
This was amazing! There wasn't much growing up in thesis story, but a focus on romance isn't a bad think either. I am a bit surprised at how quickly their feelings developed, but I suppose unprecedented situations like theirs can't be held to normal standards.

I wish I could read more about Sarah getting used to her new life, maybe even something about Jareth meeting Toby.

In any case, this was great!
Traveling Muse chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
This was such a good story!
Chaotic-Masterpiece chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...