Reviews for Whipping Boy
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
*evil giggles*
Maia2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Hee. Love how your mind works.

That's all I have to say.

Thanks for this.

Maia.
Punkie chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Too funny.

That soo puts a new angle on Max/Alec interactions now doesn't it. LOL.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Good story!
Ellie101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Hahahaha. :P
Lulu chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
so cute and vair funny!
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Ow. I'm laughing so hard that I can barely type. This was great, even for you. Truly funny, truly unexpected. I love how spontaneous and unpredictable you are!
Columbiini chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Heh hee. :D I remember that I have already reviewed this back at NWP but what can I say. This rocks. My world. :P

Yeah. I've been also thinking something like this for Alec's patience for Maxie's abuse, but no one, I repeat, no one could have explained it funnier! -

Thank you!
LlamasInShortPants chapter 1 . 11/2/2002

Oh wait... let me breathe...

Fantastic, as usual. Hehehe, oh man, I'm going to be giggling over this one all day. Your brain is seriously twisted, my girl - I love it.
Blazing-moon chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
I am STILL mad they cancelled that show..and I love Alec to pieces. Such a nice lookin' boy :) I love the character most, though, of course. *sigh* we'll never get him back though...grr..

-Blaze
Caderyn chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
this is incredibly well-written! Good job!
Whisper chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
This was a teriffic story, and I see why you only needed one chapter to brilliantly illustrate your point. Great characterization and creative title!
Owl chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
That was *hilarious*! And it wasn't, like, straight-out funny, it was insinuated, which made it even more awesome. This was so great. And enlightening. *g*
LatinChik chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Lovely story, really like it, you should make another one,
Brin chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
LOL! THAT was sooo totally and completely priceless... i love your work! 8D ...pitying the girl's shirt... hahhahahaa... _