Reviews for backslide
sharksenpai chapter 32 . 3/26
Oh man, this has to be one of my favourite stories of your's. I've had to have read this at least 3 times by now lmao. Everytime I get to the end of it however, I can't help but get Kakashi/Kurama/Obito feels tbh. You seem to have the talent of getting everyone to ship things they've never thought of. Other than that THIS WAS SO GOOD AND THANK YOU FOREVER FOR WRITING IT!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 32 . 3/24
I absolutely loved the storyline! It was amazing and incredibly well written. Great job :D
sjcrown3 chapter 32 . 3/21
Absolutely delightful. I've lost count of how many times I've read this fic. I look forward to reading your other stories :)
Koda Aya chapter 10 . 3/21
I keep coming back to this story, read it like 4 or 5 times already.
I just really love your writing style, the way you portrayed the characters and their interactions. Probably my favourite Naruto fanfic.
AriMarshmellow chapter 32 . 3/20
I think i might love u.
Simply for writing all this and making my day better and better and i just i dunt even know! IM JUST RLYRLY HAPPY AND I LUV THEM ALL AND UR STORY AND UGH MY HEART
JUST just thank u!
Daitoshi chapter 32 . 3/15
Ahhhh, this is some good shit right here. :). Probably my third time reading through it, and I still love it. Great world, great characters, excellent pacing. Enjoyable read~
Bronze Leaf chapter 32 . 3/11
Haha cute~
jj chapter 32 . 3/8
i dont think ill ever get tired of this fic its so assume
Miko1st chapter 10 . 3/7
I really want to see when they (Gai and Kurama) meet, it's got to be funny. :D
Rednecks Love Anime Too chapter 28 . 3/7
You know this wouldn't be a bad story if everyone wasn't gay. A few gay relationships here and there okay but you make everyone gay where's the next Generation going to come from?
Yuunari chapter 32 . 3/5
I loved this, so good!
Haruko92 chapter 32 . 2/27
Okay, so. Like I despise SasuNaru for various reasons. Mainly how most people tend (used to? Idk I raged quit SasuNaru years ago) make Naruto such a sub and Sasuke abusive af, at least emotionally. I mean...anyways I can write you an essay. I mainly read this cause it was 1: a time travel and I LOVE Naruto timetravel/fix it Aus. 2: KakaNaru is MY THING. Whether its Father/Son, Brother, or as you have it Romantic/Sexual. When it is written right though! 3: I love it when Sakura is well Sakura the bad-bitch-asskicking-motherfucker. (Please exude my french. Lol.) Sasuke I could careless. I hate him. But this...this made me like him. Like good writers make me like Shane from The Walking Dead. Despite my utterloathing. This was real good. Like really, really good. Instantly added to my of my favorite stories list. So, thank you for writing such a wonderful story. Also, your English is very good!
DramaQueen4eva chapter 32 . 2/26
Honest to the God that I am not sure if I believe in this is perfectio Seriously in love with you ;)
KagomeMiyamoto chapter 10 . 2/16
love it
Glacilius Caelum chapter 32 . 2/15
Here's a bit of irony for you. For the past couple of weeks, I've been reading 'Stormborn' and 'Backslide' when the latest chapters of 'Reverse' have posted.
1,983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »