Reviews for backslide
Aedwards179 chapter 12 . 4/19
seriously? why's he only ranked A rank when he's taken in 5 S rank? he should be A rank. I hope he didn't get nerfed a ton and made like an equal of kakashi. he should be mig-high kage at least.
Aedwards179 chapter 12 . 4/19
Obito demolishing someone that's probably Hashirama level? nah. Obito almost lost to Konan in the anime. he's kage level that's for sure. but if you know how his shit works and how he fights it's a lot easier
Aedwards179 chapter 3 . 4/19
He told kakashi he was a Shinobi of Uzo before it fell, now he's saying he's younger than kakashi. Uzo fell when kushina was between 8-12. kakashi wasn't even born then.
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 4/19
I'm surprised Sasuke didn't give Naruto his sharingan to go back to the past with. it would make him stronger and help to keep Madara from getting it.
One of the best fics out there by a long shot
00esoteric00 chapter 1 . 2/8
2nd readstill loved it
estar12 chapter 1 . 2/5
Wow to the comment beneath me. You’re an asshole and why the fuck did you not read the description?
anonymouspotatoe12 chapter 1 . 1/1
fuck ass story everything about it was bad don't believe the morons below me they have no taste. Also fuck gay shit fuck trans, lgbt, and black lives matter and fuck you to if you got a problem.
NaniXD04 chapter 32 . 12/28/2021
actually sobbing because this was INCREDIBLE. the tags threw me off at first (I’m super uncomfy with the whole student/teacher relationship, but this was nothing like that). will reread
Sminchy chapter 1 . 12/25/2021
third time re-reading this fic. Thank my life for living at the same time where this is available to read over and over again.
Mori Ku chapter 1 . 12/16/2021
bruh, what is this comment below lol. People who post this shit have lost control over their life
bonolomokgalapa chapter 1 . 12/11/2021
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarrisa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. . . . . . . . .
My apologies in advance
FireInLife chapter 31 . 12/6/2021
Ah, finished again. It is always a little bittersweet with your stories. It has been a wonderful journey with a wonderful ending, but I am still a bit sad that it ended in the first place.

I also noticed I was more nitpicky this time around. I mean, I even noticed spelling errors that I never noticed before. I tried not to write down most of my nitpicks in a review (speaking of, sorry about my last one), because I know its not something you would care about. But it was a little surprising, because I'm pretty sure I had no thoughts but praise the first time I read backslide.

But no matter how nitpicky I sometimes felt, it was still delightful to re-read your story again. I love how your writing can constantly draw me back in again and again, even after so long. I know what is going to happen next, but I still just feel so absorbed into it.

You may have written this story out of self-indulgence, but I am very thankful that you still decided to share it with the public. Because *reading* it is certainly my own personal self-indulgence, and I am so glad to have had the opportunity. You are a beautifully talented writer and this story has a special place in my heart. Sincerely, thank you!
FireInLife chapter 12 . 12/5/2021
Re-reading this story for the nth time...I am a little curious why you dislike Itachi and judge him heavily, but Obito is pretty much one of your favorite characters? It just feels odd how differently you treat the two, especially over their past actions.
Sanivea33 chapter 10 . 11/23/2021
Ya know, I’ve read this story about 6 times…I just read your author’s comments in the chapter into. I have to disagree! You are an epic storyteller! I have cried, laughed, and ugly cried reading this story. It is an epic masterpiece. And I enjoy it every time I get to read it. I don’t remember if I have commented about this story before, but it is one of my favorite Naruto fanfics ever! So again thank you!
2,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »