Reviews for backslide
excellent.
DarksiderForever chapter 20 . 8/3
NOOOOOO MY POLYAMORY NOOOOOO t_t
DarksiderForever chapter 19 . 8/3
yes the team is team mentality could grow quite naturally into it. i think its kinda of a thing that could happen quirky polyamory things. kek
Moleluv chapter 1 . 7/19
Hahaha that warning’s hilarious lol. Well don’t worrry about me, because GAYNESS and YAOI doesn’t bother me lol.
Love your stories tho they r great.
prominently late chapter 32 . 7/15
I just want to say that I love your writing and that this story was soooooo good. thank you for writing it!
Dark queen663 chapter 3 . 7/8
So kurama is adult naruto who went back in time and now dating kakashi?
Kthp chapter 14 . 6/25
Omg I just got goosebumps. My little babies (or Kurama's) make me so proud!
Kthp chapter 8 . 6/25
I'm surprised Naruto didn't say "this is /my/ Kurama-nii." I don't know if this was intentional, but it made my heart kinda gooey because it implies to me that he is willing to share Kurama with his teammates.
Kthp chapter 6 . 6/25
AHHHHHHHHH!
Kthp chapter 1 . 6/25
I'm sobbing! That was such a heartbreaking goodbye, made even more bittersweet because you know Naruto is going to see him (but not /him/) again.
I read this fic ages ago, and I've just gotten back to it. It still manages to inspire the happiest feelings. It's just way too adorable and warm. I love it.
Emolover1792 chapter 1 . 6/14
OMG the feels! i thought everyone was stretching it when they talked about them. However only the first chapter in and my heart is dead.. so wonderful
The Panda Goddess chapter 32 . 6/7
omg I loved this whole thing so much! and now they are a quirky Found Family (tmD
you know, I wanted NaruSasuSaku, but somehow this is so much better lol
The Panda Goddess chapter 31 . 6/7
awwww, they are ALL so cute!
The Panda Goddess chapter 30 . 6/7