Reviews for backslide
Lupanari chapter 32 . 9/20
I loved it. Not the biggest fan of the pairings but I loved the story enough to look past that and enjoy it for what it is (I'm sorry there were so many idiots who apparently couldn't). Time travel will forever be my greatest weakness, especially Naruto time travel. Team 7 family will always be the second weakness. You did an amazing job with both. I adored every second. If it wasnt for work I probably would've read through the night without stopping.
edwardcullen001 chapter 31 . 9/19
Loved your story. You are an amazing writer and I just love all your pairings. Thank you so much for these amazing stories that you continue to write and hope to see so many more.
mokona-pyuh chapter 32 . 9/18
Holy SHIT that was awesome. Just amazing. A good, wholesome story, with just enough angst but more family and fluff and fun and friendship (oooh, the Four Fs !) and it's exactly what I wanted and needed - even though, before reading I had no clue I needed it.
I really, REALLY loved this, it was a nice and easy read that pulled just right at my heart-strings and yeah. That was great.
Thank you a lot for writing and sharing this with us !
Cheers !
Kakuraku chapter 32 . 9/17
This was a nice, feel-good fanfic. Chapter 20 and 25 were my absolute favorites; one for the hilarity, the other for that Senju-Uzumaki family moment. Thank you for this work. Cheers c:
astralien chapter 32 . 9/10
I wanna hug you so much for writing this! My sweet hurting baby Naruto-now-Kurama with silky long red hairAnd Kakashi (I love your Kakashi, truly). Thank you and greetings from Indonesia
Linda chapter 1 . 9/8
Finally read the whole thing, maybe you finished before I even started reading. Congratulations on resiving above 2,055 Reviews~! You were amazing in discrbing things and situations. But your Kurama, the Protagon, was such a 'perfect' character to make little to no mistake at (very few)times it was hard to imagine oneself in his place. Then again maybe you were keeping him in character for the story line. Anyone would image to be in his place and want to to do hard work and make the right decisions. You even noted that there was an ending! The the charater devolupment for teamwork was almost everything one could wish. I thank and esteem you~! 《》
DeeLove16 chapter 32 . 9/6
Love!

Thanks for this awesome story
kuraiyukikitsune chapter 32 . 8/27
Love it keep up the great work!
WereBunny87 chapter 32 . 8/25
I still love this story so much still
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 32 . 8/24
Love It.
AkaneShiro chapter 32 . 8/20
I like this team 7 I really do. They should have been canon... WHY AREN'T THEY CANON! TT-TT
AkaneShiro chapter 1 . 8/20
... damn... that hit me like tons of bricks...
erzabluet chapter 32 . 8/7
I have to say that at the beginning I was a bit weary of the Kurama/Kakashi pairing, but the way they interacted, it won me over. Glad that Obito and Itachi were able to get a second chance as well as Kurama, Naruto, Sasuke and Kakachi being able to have a family again. I loved the story overall! I found myself wishing that there were more chapters, but overall I thought it was great and I loved the way the story ended.
Obito...just Obito... *fond smile* Thanks for doing this :-)
Love.